You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TUNAMELT_the_Cyclops

End of Year Premium Discount?

8 comments in this topic

Members
251 posts
18,474 battles

I know about last year, but tks for reminding, I am looking to see any confirmation about this year... The answer will depend if I spend any money on WOWS in the near future.

[SLI]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
10,581 posts
1 minute ago, TUNAMELT_the_Cyclops said:

I know about last year, but tks for reminding, I am looking to see any confirmation about this year... The answer will depend if I spend any money on WOWS in the near future.

They don't usually disclose sales before the sale, so we won't know until we all know, but it's been a thing they have done every year as far as I know.

[A-I-M]
Members
4,956 posts
18,539 battles
9 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

They don't usually disclose sales before the sale, so we won't know until we all know, but it's been a thing they have done every year as far as I know.

Christmas 2018, they bundled it with other stuff (flags,I think) to where it wasn’t a cheap purchase. 

If you ascribed a dollar value to the other stuff , you could say the premium time itself was close to the 50% discount, but your net cost was still around $80, as I recall.

[X-PN]
Members
3,841 posts
17,725 battles

Around Xmas time.... I believe you have a week or so to jump on it.

I was going to do my usual renewal but think I"m going to pass this time.  The Skill Rework has really hurt my propensity to spend.

[SCK]
Members
199 posts
25,360 battles

The thing is, you can buy one year of premium and it lasts almost 2 years....longer if you buy Santa crates too. 

with all the complaining about the crates, there’s really a lot of good stuff in them beyond not getting the T9 ship you wanted. 

• Cool 1