You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Filthywon

Ouroboros signal question.

6 comments in this topic

[WOLF7]
Members
83 posts
2,498 battles

It's supposed to increase the amount of free XP earned in a battle +777%

After every battle I check my modifiers every signal camouflage all show their percentages except for Ouroboros 

777%  is fairly significant and hard to miss, do other signals cancel this one out?  Can it not be used in conjunction with others, or am I supposed to believe it magically gives me that much free XP without showing itself post battle in the modifiers column?

[WOLFG]
Members
11,158 posts
10,394 battles
Just now, Filthywon said:

It's supposed to increase the amount of free XP earned in a battle +777%

After every battle I check my modifiers every signal camouflage all show their percentages except for Ouroboros 

777%  is fairly significant and hard to miss, do other signals cancel this one out?  Can it not be used in conjunction with others, or am I supposed to believe it magically gives me that much free XP without showing itself post battle in the modifiers column?

Do you click on the free xp word in the credits/XP page of post battle results?

I believe it shows up there, but you have to click on it.

• Thanks 1

[WOLF7]
Members
83 posts
2,498 battles
2 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Do you click on the free xp word in the credits/XP page of post battle results?

I believe it shows up there, but you have to click on it.

I expand the entire page. I click under modifiers to see every flag, every signal, every camo. I will have to look if there's something specifically on free XP. 

[SYN]
Members
1,406 posts
10,851 battles
4 minutes ago, Filthywon said:

I expand the entire page. I click under modifiers to see every flag, every signal, every camo. I will have to look if there's something specifically on free XP. 

Hover over the Free XP star and quantity IIRC

• Thanks 1

[META_]
Members
192 posts
2,691 battles
6 minutes ago, Filthywon said:

You have to click/hover directly on the Free XP value (in green) to see the breakdown.  Also, FYI, Free XP is calculated based on a percentage of the total XP earned, not base XP, so to get maximum value out of your Free XP signals/camos, you should use them with your highest value XP camos/signals as well.

Edited by Fel0niusMonk
  • Thanks 1