You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
wolfkind252

Strange.....

35 comments in this topic

[NEMO]
Members
829 posts
2,992 battles

A Nuremberg has two sets of 3 torpedoes on each side, I fired three at an enemy Graff spee, all three hit, but my 4th hit an ally, I'm not complaining about the two pink battles, I can do those wih my shirt over my head, i'm wondering how a set of three tubes can fire four torpedoes

• Confused 1
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,450 posts
14,816 battles
57 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

Maybe you accidently fired both racks (i.e. 6 torps.)  Replay could clarify the situation.

This or one of them actually missed. The replay would confirm what really happened.

Edited by BrushWolf

[A-I-M]
Members
3,571 posts
14,437 battles
35 minutes ago, wolfkind252 said:

Strange.....

You and another TK incident supposedly from the Twilight Zone.

No, not particularly strange at all.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[NEMO]
Members
829 posts
2,992 battles
1 hour ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

You and another TK incident supposedly from the Twilight Zone.

No, not particularly strange at all.

Yea it is I just got FIVE game penalty for killing myself, I fired torpedoes and ran into them? It said I was killed by wolfkind252 and received a penalty for killing wolfkind252 LOL

• Boring 1

[A-I-M]
Members
3,571 posts
14,437 battles
15 minutes ago, wolfkind252 said:

Yea it is I just got FIVE game penalty for killing myself, I fired torpedoes and ran into them? It said I was killed by wolfkind252 and received a penalty for killing wolfkind252 LOL

Uh-huh.

[V_V_V]
Members
839 posts
16,390 battles
17 minutes ago, wolfkind252 said:

More like The Outer Limits.

[SIMP]
Members
1,609 posts
34 minutes ago, wolfkind252 said:

If you already have a TK penalty and do more damage to a friendly ship - they take no damage and it is all reflected back on you. Easy to kill yourself by being a terrible player and/or [edited].

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,133 posts
4,766 battles
55 minutes ago, wolfkind252 said:

That's reflected damage.  At some point, the damage you do to your own team comes back at you stronger.

You've been a baaad captain.

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,509 posts
18,105 battles
25 minutes ago, Swervenkill said:

What ship lets you do that? I'd like to get it.

CV can torp itself as I recall

Members
162 posts
10,934 battles
3 hours ago, wolfkind252 said:

A Nuremberg has two sets of 3 torpedoes on each side, I fired three at an enemy Graff spee, all three hit, but my 4th hit an ally, I'm not complaining about the two pink battles, I can do those wih my shirt over my head, i'm wondering how a set of three tubes can fire four torpedoes

Dude ............... er dudette ARE YOU FOOKIN KIDDING? FFS STOP POSTING YOUR ALLIED DESTRUCTION CRAPOLA!

Members
992 posts
1,387 battles
1 hour ago, wolfkind252 said:

I fired torpedoes and ran into them? It said I was killed by wolfkind252 and received a penalty for killing wolfkind252 LOL

Haven't had this one yet. But I had one in the Campbeltown where the torps came out of the tube at 45°! They went absolutely nowhere near where I aimed them.

[POP]
Members
4,745 posts
12,813 battles
4 minutes ago, black_hull4 said:

Haven't had this one yet. But I had one in the Campbeltown where the torps came out of the tube at 45°! They went absolutely nowhere near where I aimed them.

That was a bug from last patch that (according to the patch notes) has been fixed in this update. If it happened since the update Wednesday morning, then definitely send in a support ticket.

Members
616 posts
4,388 battles

Watched my brother get pink from launching torpedoes from his Pensacola (this was a long time ago before the Pensacola got moved down), now that's a neat treat.  Pensacola doesn't have torpedoes. :cap_haloween:

[NEMO]
Members
829 posts
2,992 battles
13 hours ago, Princess_Daystar said:

Do you haz a replay?

I dont do replays cause I cant watch them

13 hours ago, HamptonRoads said:

Maybe you accidently fired both racks (i.e. 6 torps.)  Replay could clarify the situation.

if that happened there would have been 6 not 4

11 hours ago, Swervenkill said:

What ship lets you do that? I'd like to get it.

Wickes

10 hours ago, iDuckman said:

That's reflected damage.  At some point, the damage you do to your own team comes back at you stronger.

You've been a baaad captain.

your funny, if the damage that "I caused" because people are too stupid to pay attention and not run into them on purpose was that bad I'd uninstall the game and never come back

Kinda like these forums, I'm really considering never coming back cause most of you are less help than a carrier

Edited by wolfkind252
  • Confused 1
  • Meh 4

[FOXY]
Members
1,211 posts
5,765 battles
2 minutes ago, wolfkind252 said:

I dont do replays cause I cant watch them

if that happened there would have been 6 not 4

Wickes

your funny, if the damage that "I caused" because people are too stupid to pay attention and not run into them on purpose was that bad I'd uninstall the game and never come back

Kinda like these forums, I'm really considering never coming back cause most of you are less help than a carrier

Should have them on anyways for stuff like this. If its an actual bug they want more than hearsay, and other players *can* watch them.

They dont take up much room either, it only keeps the last 30 matches.

Also why cant you watch them??

[NEMO]
Members
829 posts
2,992 battles
Just now, Princess_Daystar said:

Should have them on anyways for stuff like this. If its an actual bug they want more than hearsay, and other players *can* watch them.

They dont take up much room either, it only keeps the last 30 matches.

I really don't care about them, I empty them when my computer cleans itself on shutdown, and I cant watch them because nothing plays them, I've been told to use the game client, and all that does is start the game

[ARGSY]
Members
22,219 posts
16,179 battles
1 minute ago, Princess_Daystar said:

1 minute ago, wolfkind252 said:

I've been told to use the game client, and all that does is start the game

Something changed in the last patch or two, and you have to open the WGC client (but not hit the orange PLAY button) and THEN double-click the replay to open it.

OP, if you sank yourself from reflected damage you were already so pink it isn't funny. Stop complaining about this, because every post you make only seems to show up more how much you are to blame for all of this.

• Cool 2
  • Thanks 1

[1CVDV]
Members
233 posts
11,825 battles

come on now guys don't be harsh.....its called the "boomerang effect",if I recall right I have seen ww2 documentaries about this pheonom...it actually happened...

[SYN]
Members
1,403 posts
10,840 battles
16 minutes ago, Saxon29 said:

come on now guys don't be harsh.....its called the "boomerang effect",if I recall right I have seen ww2 documentaries about this pheonom...it actually happened...

USS Tang