Sign in to follow this  
Tokamak_Raven

Rigged Crates Testing

9 comments in this topic

[WHS]
Members
201 posts
3,823 battles

As you all know, as the holidays approach, the forums are awash with cries of the Santa crates being rigged.

All of this with little or no evidence of actual rigging or unfairness on WG's part.

However, I can provide the proof of the riggings. All you have to do is send me any and all Santa crates you have - small, big, and large.

I will be happy to open them, examine the contents, and report my findings in this forum with screenshots.

Please send me your crates, and Merry Christmas.

• Funny 1

Members
541 posts

There will never be "proof" unless WG provides it. All we have is anecdotal evidence, and it's all we'll ever have. But that evidence is as close to irrefutable as possible.

Members
2,855 posts
9,197 battles
19 minutes ago, Tokamak_Raven said:

As you all know, as the holidays approach, the forums are awash with cries of the Santa crates being rigged.

All of this with little or no evidence of actual rigging or unfairness on WG's part.

However, I can provide the proof of the riggings. All you have to do is send me any and all Santa crates you have - small, big, and large.

I will be happy to open them, examine the contents, and report my findings in this forum with screenshots.

Please send me your crates, and Merry Christmas.

Watch out for that crate of coal! Wait, coal is good in this game. Crate of rocks, that's what you better look out for.

• Cool 1

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,850 posts
17,431 battles
26 minutes ago, Tokamak_Raven said:

Please send me your crates, and Merry Christmas

85C3086A-4188-4263-A159-D0C815AC38AB.gif

[PMWC1]
Members
210 posts
6,872 battles
1 hour ago, MrSparkle said:

There will never be "proof" unless WG provides it. All we have is anecdotal evidence, and it's all we'll ever have. But that evidence is as close to irrefutable as possible.

Yes, it’s anecdotal.  You can’t prove there is no chance of dropping a non-shortlist ship which would make the crates technically compliant with the description as listed and laws.

I’ve heard the forums and Reddit are roughly 2% of the player base.  Assuming 50% of those users purchased crates and submitted data (which is an over-estimation) then the “irrefutable” evidence is from only 1% of the player base at best.

[PVE]
Members
7,284 posts
23,174 battles
2 hours ago, MrSparkle said:

24 minutes ago, DM31 said:

Yes, it’s anecdotal.  You can’t prove there is no chance of dropping a non-shortlist ship which would make the crates technically compliant with the description as listed and laws.

I’ve heard the forums and Reddit are roughly 2% of the player base.  Assuming 50% of those users purchased crates and submitted data (which is an over-estimation) then the “irrefutable” evidence is from only 1% of the player base at best.

0% proof to dispute it's rigged though.

Edit: +1 OP

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,718 posts
2 hours ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

Watch out for that crate of coal! Wait, coal is good in this game. Crate of rocks, that's what you better look out for.

I actually could use some rocks to fill in some ruts behind my shop. It's amazing how many miles I have to drive in this county to collect a bucket full of rocks. Now, sand we have more than enough of. 

Sign in to follow this