You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
jloveless

Why give out bonuses that you can't use

3 comments in this topic

[W-D]
Members
5 posts
8,097 battles

I got the Jean Bart B and the Sims B through buying containers. They both came with nice special missions. If you win 5 battles you get a nice bonus. The problem comes in that the bonus mission is for the regular Jean Bart and Regular Sims. I don't have those and can't get them so why would you give a mission with a ship if you can't use the ship to win it? That don't make no sense. Can anybody explain the logic behind this. I asked in a ticket and they said it was for the people who already had the regular ships. That didn't make alot of sense either. Sorry WOW but this time it don't add up. I love the game and been here since the beginning but that is one off idea. Look forward to any comments or explainations that make sense 

Thanks ,

JLoveless

• Funny 1
  • Haha 2
  • Meh 1

[FFLY]
Beta Testers
67 posts
27 minutes ago, jloveless said:

I got the Jean Bart B and the Sims B through buying containers. They both came with nice special missions. If you win 5 battles you get a nice bonus. The problem comes in that the bonus mission is for the regular Jean Bart and Regular Sims. I don't have those and can't get them so why would you give a mission with a ship if you can't use the ship to win it? That don't make no sense. Can anybody explain the logic behind this. I asked in a ticket and they said it was for the people who already had the regular ships. That didn't make alot of sense either. Sorry WOW but this time it don't add up. I love the game and been here since the beginning but that is one off idea. Look forward to any comments or explainations that make sense 

Thanks ,

JLoveless

Ok nothing WG does has logic

For WG its all about the money the playerbase can pound sand been that way since the start

Edited by CrazySOB187
  • Boring 1

[KWF]
Members
5,174 posts
6,659 battles

It's a bone thrown to people that end up with both version of the ship. If they got nothing then they would be the ones complaining. What you got was the ship at a very good discount.

Besides, it was stated in the package how it worked, WG isn't liable if you didn't pay attention to the package description and instead bought the ship before checking.

• Thanks 2