Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Dmich89

Next free xp ship?

3 comments in this topic

[SIAS]
Members
38 posts
10,297 battles

About to have enough for the smaland, but wondering if anyone know what the timeline on the next batch of free xp ships and what they might be? It's taken me a very long time to get this much fxp, and although I'm not crazy about the smaland it does seem like a fun ship. 

[SLDS]
Members
175 posts
11,074 battles

We don’t know when or what the next free xp ship will be, but if you’re interested in Smaland you should just get that as it’s only going to be available till 0.10.1, and that’s about a bit over 2 months away now.

• Cool 1

[TO32]
Wiki Editor
6,577 posts
17,526 battles

The current WIP high tier premiums/specials that we know of are: Vampire II (t10 Commonwealth DD), Kitakami (t10 IJN cruiser), DD R10 (t10 Russian DD), Marco Polo (t9 Italian BB), Austin (t10 US Cruiser), Max Immelmann (t10 German CV). Any one of them could be made available for any of the in game resources, but there are some hypotheses from players.

Based on role, Vampire II could be a fxp replacement for Smaland since they're both DD hunters albeit in slightly different forms. A decent number of guesses have put Marco Polo as a coal ship, both because we've typically always had two coal t9 BBs available at any one time (and Georgia's removal would leave us at only one) and to line up with the Italian BB release like Pommern did for the German CVs. If Kitakami is still in testing and hasn't been shelved again (I've heard some second hand reports that it has been, but nothing official from WG directly), I'd expect it to be steel or research bureau if only to limit the number of players that have access to it as a way to avoid some of the inevitable long range torpedoing of friendlies.