You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WinterDawn_

Is there even a matchmaking system?

6 comments in this topic

Members
72 posts
9,871 battles

Or it just throws players together randomly

1.png.1ba239051f5cd7f0a8580e7903ea9357.png

There were only 4 of us on my team above a 50% win rate. And only 5 players on the enemy team had a win rate below 50%.

Edit: Not to mention players on their team below 50% win rate are just barely below 50%. And the players on my team are more like a 41% win rate.

How am I suppose to win this? XD

Edited by SpinningDog
  • Haha 1
  • Meh 1

Members
1,872 posts
43 minutes ago, SpinningDog said:

Yes, it does. It does not care about players, only tiers, types (BBs, CAs/Cls, etc.).

And yes, sometimes the queue is filled with...players. My advice, take a ten minute break and then re-enter the queue. sometimes this helps, sometimes it makes things worse. If that happens, I either quit for the day or do something else for an hour. Weekends, and patch weekends in particular are rough.

[FML]
Members
4,323 posts
16,682 battles
4 hours ago, SpinningDog said:

1.png.1ba239051f5cd7f0a8580e7903ea9357.png

There were only 4 of us on my team above a 50% win rate. And only 5 players on the enemy team had a win rate below 50%.

Edit: Not to mention players on their team below 50% win rate are just barely below 50%. And the players on my team are more like a 41% win rate.

How am I suppose to win this? XD

Over 7k battles in, and you are now only just finding out that you must force your team to win every single time?

I strongly encourage you to uninstall MM Monitor right now; it is far healthier to gently discover that your team is full of clowns over the course of battle than all up at the front. Don’t play tilted!!

• Thanks 2