Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Rose_Mae_Alovera

Copy from my pc to another pc

7 comments in this topic

[WORX]
Members
11,910 posts
19,455 battles
2 minutes ago, Rose_Mae_Alovera said:

Is there any way to copy world of warship from my pc to another pc?

How?

Is it possible or  i must download it manually?

just DL it to the other PC..

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,161 posts
22,715 battles

All your ships and stats are server-side. You only have to redo your settings once installed on the new PC.

[WOLF5]
Members
906 posts
36,245 battles
14 minutes ago, Rose_Mae_Alovera said:

Is there any way to copy world of warship from my pc to another pc?

How?

Is it possible or  i must download it manually?

Copy the folder. Install the WGC program. Then import the game(s) into the launcher. 

• Thanks 1

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
1,703 posts
5,351 battles

When you build a new PC or buy a new PC etc, you have to download the entire game product onto that computer from Wows. Its easy. Just takes time. Eventually you will input your account credentials and passwords etc and start playing on your account on the new computer.

Prior to Wows and World of Tanks, I am with Origin and Steam plus a couple other online game servers that when I tear down a computer and build a new one several times its no problem re downloading all the games. Any time I built a new computer (About 10 total in 20 years now with two pending) all of the video games online were downloaded from the game server or game vendor such as Wows via wargaming net.

I expect that to continue in the future. Thats one reason why retail sales quit selling boxed video games for 60 dollars or whatever 10 years ago. There is no money in it. Better to build and sell a video game on the Free to play model and rake in thousands if not tens of thousands on that game product over years of playing. Its still free to play. Its your money. lol.

With that in mind I keep a couple of 90's era machines under windows 95 or windows xp without internet to play older game programs from that era. You have a great deal of problems trying to run something at 800x600 and whatever tiny amounts of data and older obsolete software on today's monster computers.

Edited by xHeavy

[POP]
Members
4,744 posts
12,813 battles
58 minutes ago, h9k_a said:

Copy the folder. Install the WGC program. Then import the game(s) into the launcher. 

This, although some files may not get copied over correctly. If that happens, a check and repair will normally fix any problems.

Of course, a fresh download of the client is going to be your best bet, but that could take a while to do if you have a slower or limited internet connection.

Sign in to follow this