Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SteffisCute

Game Center will not load

20 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
Members
403 posts

Just updated Windows (8.1) and now the Wargaming Center will not load. It is stuck on an endless loop of trying to load.

I did a clean uninstall and reinstall

Updated and checked all drivers

Cleared caches

Cleaned registry

scanned and defragged hard drive

checked everything above again

I click on the wargaming center icon it loads to a black screen and it keeps trying to load (you see the little spinning blue thing) but it never loads beyond that

[RDS-A]
Beta Testers
349 posts
8,601 battles
55 minutes ago, SteffisCute said:

Just updated Windows (8.1) and now the Wargaming Center will not load. It is stuck on an endless loop of trying to load.

I did a clean uninstall and reinstall

Updated and checked all drivers

Cleared caches

Cleaned registry

scanned and defragged hard drive

checked everything above again

I click on the wargaming center icon it loads to a black screen and it keeps trying to load (you see the little spinning blue thing) but it never loads beyond that 

it might be a firewall blocking it that's what i would check first

https://www.liberiangeek.net/2013/03/allow-programs-or-apps-to-pass-through-windows-8-firewall/

If that don't work open a ticket with WG support they will help you

Edited by EraserNZ1

[WORX]
Members
12,012 posts
19,514 battles
3 hours ago, SteffisCute said:

Just updated Windows (8.1) and now the Wargaming Center will not load.

What are your system specs??? Usually, if a program wont load.. Something is hogging your resources.

Just because you upgraded, doesn't mean your PC will handle the increase work/load.

Edited by Navalpride33

[WOLF3]
Members
403 posts
37 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

What are your system specs??? Usually, if a program wont load.. Something is hogging your resources.

Just because you upgraded, doesn't mean your PC will handle the increase work/load.

This laptop is more than capable of running all the wargaming games at ultra setting. I can run Star Citizen on this thing. That has never been the issue

NOW i can't even uninstall all of the games to re-install everything because when I do it tries to open the game center, which is stuck trying to load. even using Windows to uninstall from the system settings does the same darn thing. Its like I am trapped with these programs on my HD now.

[WORX]
Members
12,012 posts
19,514 battles
5 minutes ago, SteffisCute said:

This laptop is more than capable of running all the wargaming games at ultra setting

This ^^^ dont answer my question.. What are your specs??? I am thinking if you updated you added load but the components are not handling what you've done.

Also, Laptop components are not the same as desktop components. What this means, a desktop with the same specs as the laptop... The laptop will have less performance even though both have the same "advertised" specs.

Edited by Navalpride33

[WOLF3]
Members
403 posts
7 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

This ^^^ dont answer my question.. What are your specs??? I am thinking if you updated you added load but the components are not handling what you've done.

Also, Laptop components are not the same as desktop components. What this means, a desktop with the same specs as the laptop... The laptop will have less performance even though both have the same "advertised" specs.

Windows 8.1 64bit

16 GB memory

Intel i7-4720 HQ 2.60/2.60 ghz

Again, this thing has run wargaming at ultra forever. the system process idle time sits between 95-99. The only thing in the last 4 updates was virus definitions.

running latest geoforce drivers 950 graphics 

everything else runs at ultra: No Man's sky, Borderlands 2, [edited], Elite Dangerous. Eve, LOL. Star Citizen, rocket league. ONLY wargaming suddenly has a problem

[WORX]
Members
12,012 posts
19,514 battles
9 minutes ago, SteffisCute said:

Windows 8.1 64bit

16 GB memory

Again, this thing has run wargaming at ultra forever. the system process idle time sits between 95-99. The only thing in the last 4 updates was virus definitions.

running latest geoforce drivers 950 graphics 

everything else runs at ultra: No Man's sky, Borderlands 2, [edited], Elite Dangerous. Eve, LOL. Star Citizen, rocket league. ONLY wargaming suddenly has a problem

I see 2 issues right off the bat...

1. You did not install your drivers manually with erase previous install box checked...
  2. Electrical.
    • Meaning your PC is sucking the juice out of your laptop that is taking away your performance.
      • I am thinking these are the main issues... Especially if you have the stock electric plug connector.
      • Especially if you upgraded, these 2 points will give you issues.

You may have a battery configuration issue because of it. This situation only happens with Laptops...

Edited by Navalpride33

[WORX]
Members
12,012 posts
19,514 battles
19 minutes ago, SteffisCute said:

I would also add, this processor was released in the year 2014..

From my understanding, the first thing to go in a laptop is the performance of the CPU... Especially,  with high performance applications(WG is one of those products)...

To put it blunt, laptops were not made for gaming... They do a good job at it while they can.

Edited by Navalpride33

[WOLF3]
Members
403 posts

Battery issue....that only effects one game on this laptop.....which was somehow caused by updating the virus definitions from Windows

and as a matter of fact i did install the geoforce drivers correctly.

[WOLF3]
Members
403 posts
1 minute ago, Navalpride33 said:

I would also add, this processor was released in the year 2014..

From my understanding, the first thing to go in a laptop is the performance of the CPU... Especially, at high performance applications(WG is one of those products)...

To put it blunt, laptops were not made for gaming... They do a good job at it while they can.

so despite being able to run star citizen and every other game i JUST mentioned at Ultra High Settings with NO issues somehow with the past 48 hours my laptop just said to itself "eh the hell with it im not gonna run any wargaming titles from now on"

that just sounds ridiculous no offense

[WORX]
Members
12,012 posts
19,514 battles
1 minute ago, SteffisCute said:

Battery issue....that only effects one game on this laptop.....which was somehow caused by updating the virus definitions from Windows

and as a matter of fact i did install the geoforce drivers correctly.

Battery issue from your electrical plug not having enough juice to have it running at peak performance...

The battery has to run on cycles.. This operations secures smooth operation of the battery power.

[WORX]
Members
12,012 posts
19,514 battles
1 minute ago, SteffisCute said:

so despite being able to run star citizen and every other game i JUST mentioned at Ultra High Settings with NO issues somehow with the past 48 hours my laptop just said to itself "eh the hell with it im not gonna run any wargaming titles from now on"

that just sounds ridiculous no offense

Its not ridiculous, its my suspicion...  I am only going with what you're telling me... You're lacking performance, WG is a performance hogging product. Especially on the electrical side.

Now, you just upgraded.. Your drivers according to you are updated and installed manually..  I mean, if you did the uninstall/reinstall the problem persists still... Then I have to consider the electrical failure of your plug to feed the hog.

[WOLF3]
Members
403 posts
2 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Battery issue from your electrical plug not having enough juice to have it running at peak performance...

The battery has to run on cycles.. This operations secures smooth operation of the battery power.

in all seriousness, you are trolling me right? Because what you are saying is somehow the battery in my laptop has chosen ONLY Wargaming titles to have any sort of issues with.

really? This thing is like Covid knowing to stay out of Walmart and infect the local mom and pop stores instead!!!

btw the laptop is plugged in its not running on the battery.

I will deal with this. thanks for the imput.

[WORX]
Members
12,012 posts
19,514 battles
7 minutes ago, SteffisCute said:

in all seriousness, you are trolling me right? Because what you are saying is somehow the battery in my laptop has chosen ONLY Wargaming titles to have any sort of issues with.

really? This thing is like Covid knowing to stay out of Walmart and infect the local mom and pop stores instead!!!

btw the laptop is plugged in its not running on the battery.

I will deal with this. thanks for the imput.

The relationship between the battery and your outlet is a complected topic... Your battery is compensating for the lack of juice your cord is feeding to your laptop at peak performance.

Your cord is the issue, which in turn will force the battery to change its settings to compensate to keep the program running.

Or, if you think its not electrical as I suspect (again I am going with what you're stating)... Just install in a different directory and see if that will fix it.

Edited by Navalpride33

[WOLF3]
Members
403 posts

It is NOT the cord! How can it be the cord and only effect ONE GAME????

Anyway it turns out it was the newest Geoforce driver that is causing the issue. I backed up to the previous version and now all is fine.

[WORX]
Members
12,012 posts
19,514 battles
8 minutes ago, SteffisCute said:

How can it be the cord and only effect ONE GAME????

Explanation in post 14, 15 and 17...

You may have to revert back to the other version.. That is an option if you so choose.

GL.

Edited by Navalpride33

[WG]
Administrator, Developers
1,779 posts
10,624 battles
On 12/5/2020 at 9:56 PM, SteffisCute said:

It is NOT the cord! How can it be the cord and only effect ONE GAME????

Anyway it turns out it was the newest Geoforce driver that is causing the issue. I backed up to the previous version and now all is fine.

In case you get problems like this, create a WGcheck report and submit it to the Support team in a ticket.

They will be able to take a look and see where the issue lies and how to work with it.

#anchorsaweigh

Sign in to follow this