You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
youkali

Results of the 20 Mega Santa Crates

13 comments in this topic

Members
20 posts
3,148 battles

1. 20 Frosty camo

2.  12,5k coal

3.  Yudachi +10CO

12.5k coal

5.  20 New Year streamers

6.  12.5 Coal

7.  12.5k coal

8.  25 New Year camo

9.  30 Wyvern pennants

10.  30 Ouroboros pennants

11.  London +10CO

12.  2k goid

13.  Vanguard +10CO

14.  12.5k coal

15.  25 New Year camo

16.  30 Ouroboros

17.  Duca D'Aosta +10 CO

18. 2k gold.

19.  12,5 coal

20  Viribis Unitis +10CO

For my $59, I'm happy.  Not thrilled mind you, but I think I got value for $.

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1

[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,893 posts
4,881 battles

lucky. I got mostly flags, 1 coal drop, 3-4 camo and 1 tier 5 ship i don't even want. feel like I didn't even get my value. This was 24 mega boxes too

• Thanks 1

[WOLF9]
Members
4,672 posts
7 minutes ago, youkali said:

1. 20 Frosty camo

2.  12,5k coal

3.  Yudachi +10CO

12.5k coal

5.  20 New Year streamers

6.  12.5 Coal

7.  12.5k coal

8.  25 New Year camo

9.  30 Wyvern pennants

10.  30 Ouroboros pennants

11.  London +10CO

12.  2k goid

13.  Vanguard +10CO

14.  12.5k coal

15.  25 New Year camo

16.  30 Ouroboros

17.  Duca D'Aosta +10 CO

18. 2k gold.

19.  12,5 coal

20  Viribis Unitis +10CO

For my $59, I'm happy.  Not thrilled mind you, but I think I got value for $.

Wow- 5 ships, 4 k dubs,  and 75k coal!  Plus a heap of one-use swag.    A good variety of stuff.

I have a bunch of presents awaiting me in port whenever the game FINALLY finishes downloading.   40 gigs is a bear, when your monthly plan is 15...

Out of that batch, London  is a pretty good one.  Yudachi ain't bad either.    Vanguard and Vibrus are both total snoozers- at least in co-op.  They fall in the good for a free something, when there's a flake event category.   Duca is actually pretty fun- I just forget it's there, so it doesn't get played much...  If nothing else, you got 5  port slots and 5  10 pt commanders out of the deal.

[RLGN]
Members
15,170 posts
26,814 battles
15 minutes ago, paradat said:

Wow 4 ship drop that is pretty nice.

About what I’ve had every Christmas.

Pretty much where many of my premium ships have come from.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,322 posts
17,497 battles
12 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

About what I’ve had every Christmas.

Pretty much where many of my premium ships have come from.

Yeah same for me. I leave a few ships on the table just for the end of the year fun. Still going to wait for all the free crates first. Then I will consider a mega or big set or two

[TOG]
Members
4,213 posts
25,138 battles

I got pretty much everything save Flint...

*puts in 8 Santa Mega Containers:

1.       25 Type New Year camo

2.       12,500 coal

3.       20 Frosty fir camo

4.       2000 doubloons

5.       2000 doubloons

6.       20 Frosty fir

7.       20 Frosty fir

8.       20 Winter Stands

*Finally have enough coal to buy Flint*

Works for me!

Edited by Bill_Halsey

Members
20 posts
3,148 battles

The 75k coal in my first buy got me to spin the wheel again, thinking Thunderer:

1. meh

2.  12.5k coal

3. meh

4.  Sirocco V DD

5. meh

6. meh

7. meh

8.  Okt. Rev. V BB

9.  Duke of York VII BB

10.  Krasny Krrim V CA

11.  P.E. Friedrich VI BB

12.  30 Leviathin

13.  Gallant VI DD

14.  De Grasse VI CA

15.  5 Asian Lantern pennants +555% CO XP

16.  30 Wyvern

17.  Benham IX DD

18.  30 Dragon

19.  12.5 coal

20.  30 Ourobouros

Thank you, WG.

[WOLFG]
Members
662 posts
14,096 battles
14 minutes ago, youkali said:

17.  Benham IX DD

This is pretty special. It's a highly sought after DD for those who don't have it. Spams torps like mad.

[INTEL]
Members
13,459 posts
37,734 battles
5 hours ago, Fletcher7_1944 said:

Wow- 5 ships, 4 k dubs,  and 75k coal!  Plus a heap of one-use swag.    A good variety of stuff.

I have a bunch of presents awaiting me in port whenever the game FINALLY finishes downloading.   40 gigs is a bear, when your monthly plan is 15...

Out of that batch, London  is a pretty good one.  Yudachi ain't bad either.    Vanguard and Vibrus are both total snoozers- at least in co-op.  They fall in the good for a free something, when there's a flake event category.   Duca is actually pretty fun- I just forget it's there, so it doesn't get played much...  If nothing else, you got 5  port slots and 5  10 pt commanders out of the deal.

Yudachi is fun, with the torp speed booster. then you have respectably good 12 km torps at T7

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
1,772 posts
5,414 battles

Yes the Benham is a good DD. Buries you in torps.

My boxes came out with the London, mostly others were flags and a little bit of coal. There was some Doubleloons which was spent in even more boxes and more camo and flags with a little bit of coal. The London is not survivable in human battles but is perfect built to order for the Scenario Killer Whale.

Ive more boxes planned to purchase later this month so I am not finished yet. Ive already picked up two carriers that I do not use and sold for about 16 million credits etc which went into filling out the equipment shortages in some of my existing ships. However there is one crevat. If a Enterprise dropped out of a box I guess I am in the carrier business. =) Thats the one that I have trouble with most of the time when I am trying to prosecute and sink it in a human match.

Its really too bad about the steel. I maxed out a few thousand from the last clan battles season and am adding to it in tiny amounts daily. It will take me about a year and 2 months to get the 16000 steel. So the somers will be able to be bought in about 15 months from today give or take. I would have a million coal and a few ships worth of Research points by then so its not all bad.

Edited by xHeavy

[QC_1_]
Beta Testers
183 posts
7,984 battles
28 minutes ago, xHeavy said:

Yes the Benham is a good DD. Buries you in torps.

My boxes came out with the London, mostly others were flags and a little bit of coal. There was some Doubleloons which was spent in even more boxes and more camo and flags with a little bit of coal. The London is not survivable in human battles but is perfect built to order for the Scenario Killer Whale.

Ive more boxes planned to purchase later this month so I am not finished yet. Ive already picked up two carriers that I do not use and sold for about 16 million credits etc which went into filling out the equipment shortages in some of my existing ships. However there is one crevat. If a Enterprise dropped out of a box I guess I am in the carrier business. =) Thats the one that I have trouble with most of the time when I am trying to prosecute and sink it in a human match.

Its really too bad about the steel. I maxed out a few thousand from the last clan battles season and am adding to it in tiny amounts daily. It will take me about a year and 2 months to get the 16000 steel. So the somers will be able to be bought in about 15 months from today give or take. I would have a million coal and a few ships worth of Research points by then so its not all bad.

if you sell your premium CV, you risk getting them again, thus losing on getting what you really want....

[-H-]
Members
210 posts
6,448 battles
6 hours ago, MajorRenegade said:

lucky. I got mostly flags, 1 coal drop, 3-4 camo and 1 tier 5 ship i don't even want. feel like I didn't even get my value. This was 24 mega boxes too

Thats what happened to me last season. I won't bother any more but its fun to read all these threads that pop up when people are pissed.