Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LeapedSiren97

When Enterprise cv-6 coming back?

30 comments in this topic

[RLGN]
Members
15,163 posts
26,800 battles

Probably won’t.

I think it’s (extremely remotely x -inf) possible from a Mega container, but considering the current Santa Container kerfluffle, I wouldn’t spend the money trying to get it. 

Members
173 posts
5,448 battles

They will release a Enterprise B and sell it with a mission for the Enterprise that you can not get in so making the mission and part of what you spent, useless.

[WOLFG]
Members
11,139 posts
10,380 battles
11 minutes ago, Girlz_Day said:

They will release a Enterprise B and sell it with a mission for the Enterprise that you can not get in so making the mission and part of what you spent, useless.

They sell an Enterprise B, people won't care about some mission.

Hell, they could sell and Enterprise Rayon and people would scoop it up.

• Funny 1

[POP]
Members
4,749 posts
12,813 battles

With it being on the banned premium list in the santa crates? About as likely as finding a single specific grain of sand from all the sand in the world.

[WPORT]
Members
7,142 posts
12,161 battles
27 minutes ago, Girlz_Day said:

Heh.  

14 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

They sell an Enterprise B, people won't care about some mission.

Hell, they could sell and Enterprise Rayon and people would scoop it up.

Count me among those people.  I've got an Azur Lane Commander Enterprise, and I want an Enterprise CV to pair them together.

[RLGN]
Members
15,163 posts
26,800 battles
46 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I've got an Azur Lane Commander Enterprise, and I want an Enterprise CV to pair them together.

Think the only one that way for me is Azuma. Even then, some of the girls aren’t directly matched with their named ships.

Dunkerque is in my H4 for example.

[GWG]
Members
7,288 posts
14,089 battles

It is NOT the ship it used to be.

Last time I took it out, most of my bombers were all zapped before I could get close, and then I scored TWO CITs !!!!  Woo Hoo !!!    ....   Huh?  3500 damage ?????

You've got to be kidding me !!

Not only that, but they have lengthened the time between attacks.....   Drop one set of torps..  Fly half way across the map...  It's still not ready for the second drop.  All lined up and can't drop yet.

They just completely screwed the thing over.  It's the Omaha of Aircraft Carriers now.

The Lexington is better.  Hell, the Ranger is even easier.

Beta Testers
3,281 posts
26,944 battles
2 hours ago, LeapedSiren97 said:

Last time it came around, finances werent looking good. I got an azur lane camo for it

Xmas of 2022 box's buy 40 to increase you chances ...............

Members
173 posts
5,448 battles
1 hour ago, AVR_Project said:

Last time I took it out, most of my bombers were all zapped before I could get close, and then I scored TWO CITs !!!!  Woo Hoo !!!    ....   Huh?  3500 damage ?????

Not only that, but they have lengthened the time between attacks.....   Drop one set of torps..  Fly half way across the map...  It's still not ready for the second drop.  All lined up and can't drop yet.

They just completely screwed the thing over.  It's the Omaha of Aircraft Carriers now.

Are saying WG nerfed a BOUGHT premium ship that people paid money for?  They changed the ship from what you purchased! 

That is like selling you a Corvette then taking it away and replacing it with a Yugo.

Was the Enterprise a premium ship?  Sorry, before my time, just assuming it was a premium if it got removed.

Edited by Girlz_Day

Members
173 posts
5,448 battles
1 hour ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Heh.  

Count me among those people.  I've got an Azur Lane Commander Enterprise, and I want an Enterprise CV to pair them together.

I would be so jealous if you had that ship!  

I might even break my new WG moto (NOT ONE PENNY) if I could do that...damn it.

• Funny 1

[WPORT]
Members
7,142 posts
12,161 battles
2 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Think the only one that way for me is Azuma. Even then, some of the girls aren’t directly matched with their named ships.

I've also got Commander Azuma & Ship Azuma paired, Commander Nelson & Ship Nelson, Commander Jean Bart & Ship Jean Bart, Commander Kaga & Ship Kaga, Commander Shokaku & Ship Shokaku, Commander Atago & Ship Atago, Commander Dunkerque & Ship Dunkerque, and wherever I could do it, it was done.

[WPORT]
Members
7,142 posts
12,161 battles
1 hour ago, Girlz_Day said:

I would be so jealous if you had that ship!  

I might even break my new WG moto (NOT ONE PENNY) if I could do that...damn it.

I lost to that temptation a long time ago.  :Smile_veryhappy:

[GWG]
Members
7,288 posts
14,089 battles
54 minutes ago, Girlz_Day said:

Are saying WG nerfed a BOUGHT premium ship that people paid money for?  They changed the ship from what you purchased! 

That is like selling you a Corvette then taking it away and replacing it with a Yugo.

Was the Enterprise a premium ship?  Sorry, before my time, just assuming it was a premium if it got removed.

Before the rework, it was a nice ship...  Lots of low tier planes, that were also cheap when they were lost.  Even in  potato T10 battle, I made credits when I was only able to do 4 digits of damage and losing all my planes.

Then the Rework...  I still had tier 6 planes, but they were now 100X credit cost when they were shot down.  Typical co-op battle went from making 100K to losing 150K credits per battle.  That was HORRIBLE.  I was paying tier 8 prices for tier 6 planes - with tier 6 health.   That slowly got fixed.

And we found we could hop over mountain islands to nuke ships with AP bombs.  Then there was an immunity jump and we could nuke another ship a few seconds later..

So WG shuffled the numbers around so more planes could be wiped out after an attack -- in a T10 battle, lucky to have anything left after the first run-in.  Often the planes were all shredded before I could drop if I wasn't using an island for cover.
So they nerfed the inter drop jump.  Now I had to back off an extra 2KM to make the skip-drop, and I was in full AA for 4 seconds instead of 2.  I had to have a full flight that gets killed off just to have enough left to drop a couple bombs.

And then they nerfed the AP bombs....   That was the only thing that made the Enterprise slightly useful.

And so now the Kaga is the go-to tier 8 ship..  They haven't nerfed the endless supply of torpedo planes on that yet, but they have screwed with the drop timing.. 
so I can't do multiple simultaneous torpedo drops on the same target anymore.  The torpedo speed and range is good, so I can drop early.

[RLGN]
Members
15,163 posts
26,800 battles
4 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

The torpedo speed and range is good, so I can drop early.

If I could aim worth a damn that might mean something.

Hits with long range torps? Obviously it’s possible because other players do it. Must be nice, being able to judge distance, speed, and whether or not someone is likely to turn.

Me personally? Don’t make me laugh.

I could just barely use RTS manual drops, and it’s taken me two bloody years of this FPS garbage to get where I can even pretend I might hit something with bombs.

Torpedoes I have to basically charge in to point blank range for a drop if I want any real chance of getting hits, so ‘good range’ is meaningless.

[GWG]
Members
7,288 posts
14,089 battles
50 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

If I could aim worth a damn that might mean something.

Hits with long range torps? Obviously it’s possible because other players do it. Must be nice, being able to judge distance, speed, and whether or not someone is likely to turn.

Me personally? Don’t make me laugh.

I could just barely use RTS manual drops, and it’s taken me two bloody years of this FPS garbage to get where I can even pretend I might hit something with bombs.

Torpedoes I have to basically charge in to point blank range for a drop if I want any real chance of getting hits, so ‘good range’ is meaningless.

Tough part is switching from Japanese to British torpedoes.

RN torps can be dropped right next to the target....   but they c.r.a.w.l. ever so slowly to get there.  RN needs the most lead.  IJN needs the least.  USN and KM is in the middle.
I've had DDs turn and outrun British air dropped torps.

RN (British) has the toughest planes.  They seem to last into a second strike for the group.

Edited by AVR_Project

[WOLF3]
Members
28,780 posts
25,041 battles
29 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

Tough part is switching from Japanese to British torpedoes.

RN torps can be dropped right next to the target....   but they c.r.a.w.l. ever so slowly to get there.  RN needs the most lead.  IJN needs the least.  USN and KM is in the middle.
I've had DDs turn and outrun British air dropped torps.

RN (British) has the toughest planes.  They seem to last into a second strike for the group.

Don't forget Midway TB extremes:  How long it takes for the targeting reticle to narrow down.

[GWG]
Members
7,288 posts
14,089 battles
8 hours ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Don't forget Midway TB extremes:  How long it takes for the targeting reticle to narrow down.

And this is the cause of many pink misadventures.

[ARGSY]
Members
22,308 posts
16,251 battles
15 hours ago, Girlz_Day said:

So let's imagine they bring her back. She would probably cost about $65 (Canadian) in the premium shop, if not more, while the Black version would be cheaper.

Are you asking me to believe that after buying a discounted CV for around CDN $45-50 (at a guess), it would be worth paying in the neighbourhood of CDN $65 to buy a functionally identical duplicate just so that one could win CDN $12 worth of doubloons? 

• Haha 1

[WOLF8]
Members
7,627 posts
6,371 battles

I feel so lucky to have all three: Enterprise the ship, Enterprise the AL camo, and Enterprise the AL captain. :Smile_Default:

Though I haven't touched her in almost an year... lol. :Smile_hiding:

However, when it comes to combinations, nothing beats Admiral Hipper: Admiral Hipper ship, Admiral Hipper AL camo, Admiral Hipper AL captain, and Admiral Hipper AL flag... lel. :Smile_trollface:

e39247b6-09d8-11e9-812c-d89d6715223c_330x.png.43c93b2803ef2751f045f17f0e5b71b6.png

"Tsun tsun!"

Hippah in the Hippah with a Hippah and Hippah... lul. :Smile_trollface:

12 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I've also got Commander Azuma & Ship Azuma paired, Commander Nelson & Ship Nelson, Commander Jean Bart & Ship Jean Bart, Commander Kaga & Ship Kaga, Commander Shokaku & Ship Shokaku, Commander Atago & Ship Atago, Commander Dunkerque & Ship Dunkerque, and wherever I could do it, it was done.

Me too, lal. :Smile_teethhappy:

Additionally, I also have: Cleveland in Cleveland, Prinz Eugen in Prinz Eugen, Hood in Hood, Aurora in Aurora, Roon in Roon, and... I can't remember the rest, lol. :Smile_hiding:

Only ones that I'm missing the namesake ships are Baltimore, Belfast, and Yat Sen collab captains, because (1) I don't feel like grinding up the USN CA tree, (2) Belfast '43 can't equip the AL Belfast camo (:Smile-angry:), and (3) there's no ship by the name of Yat Sen in WoWs... yet.

[CLUMP]
Members
1,181 posts
1,485 battles
14 hours ago, AVR_Project said:

You thank CV haters for those nerfs your welcome :Smile_hiding: Have you seen the Graf Zeppelin lately :Smile_teethhappy: These are premium ships people spent money on been made useless :fish_palm:

13 hours ago, Girlz_Day said:

Yup it seems premium ships are not immune nerf hammer :Smile_sceptic:

[FOXY]
Members
1,211 posts
5,765 battles
15 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

I need a Musashi and ill have all my captains paired ;-;

[WPORT]
Members
7,142 posts
12,161 battles
1 hour ago, Blorgh2017 said:

I feel so lucky to have all three: Enterprise the ship, Enterprise the AL camo, and Enterprise the AL captain. :Smile_Default:

However, when it comes to combinations, nothing beats Admiral Hipper: Admiral Hipper ship, Admiral Hipper AL camo, Admiral Hipper AL captain, and Admiral Hipper AL flag... lel. :Smile_trollface:

e39247b6-09d8-11e9-812c-d89d6715223c_330x.png.43c93b2803ef2751f045f17f0e5b71b6.png

"Tsun tsun!"

Additionally, I also have: Cleveland in Cleveland, Prinz Eugen in Prinz Eugen, Hood in Hood, Aurora in Aurora, Roon in Roon, and... I can't remember the rest, lol. :Smile_hiding:

Only ones that I'm missing the namesake ships are Baltimore, Belfast, and Yat Sen collab captains, because (1) I don't feel like grinding up the USN CA tree, (2) Belfast '43 can't equip the AL Belfast camo (:Smile-angry:), and (3) there's no ship by the name of Yat Sen in WoWs... yet.

:cap_look::cap_like:

[NONE]
Members
3,757 posts
2 hours ago, Blorgh2017 said:

"Tsun tsun!"

Admral Hipster is teh gudbote. Best part of my grind to the Hindy. Sold her eventually b/c I have the Prinz Eugen.

Yuro did a hilarious vid of hera couple years ago. It sounds like he's trashing it, but actually he loves German ships.

Sign in to follow this