You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

Seriously...I REALLY do love double CV games

13 comments in this topic

[WPORT]
Members
7,250 posts
12,265 battles

Nice job getting Bismarck to shoot accurately!  :cap_look::cap_like::Smile_teethhappy:

[PT]
Members
976 posts
3,010 battles

My New Mexico was murdered by cvs yesterday.. They both ganged up on me as I was the only tier 6 in a tier 8 game. Hit me with multiple rocket attacks, the damage was minimal but most of my AA guns were eliminated... Then spent the next 5 minutes bombing and torping me to oblivion. A Cleveland tried to help but was spotted and nuked by a single BB salvo. Sadly I only shot down 7 planes... The once dangerous to attack for cvs NM was a easy target..

Edited by LunchCutter

[TARK]
Members
7,331 posts
2,844 battles
26 minutes ago, LunchCutter said:

My New Mexico was murdered by cvs yesterday.. They both ganged up on me as I was the only tier 6 in a tier 8 game. Hit me with multiple rocket attacks, the damage was minimal but most of my AA guns were eliminated... Then spent the next 5 minutes bombing and torping me to oblivion. A Cleveland tried to help but was spotted and nuked by a single BB salvo. Sadly I only shot down 7 planes... The once dangerous to attack for cvs NM was a easy target..

Thats just called being bottom tier...

You would have gotten ganged up on by the enemy team carrier or no carrier.

The carriers just make it easier and more obvious that you are being told 'go back to port. Do not collect reasonable damage and xp, go directly to port.'

[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
4,059 posts
12,530 battles
1 hour ago, Soshi_Sone said:

CVs are delicious...

:cat_cool:Who said CV's were untouchable?

[RDS-A]
Beta Testers
349 posts
8,624 battles
4 minutes ago, Crokodone said:

:cat_cool:Who said CV's were untouchable?

They are until the games already over

[PT]
Members
976 posts
3,010 battles
3 minutes ago, EraserNZ1 said:

My team lost our cv yesterday in the opening minutes, enemy CV kept spotting him and the enemy team's 3 division tier 10 BBs murdered him at long range. Poor cv.. Must have been awful getting hit by a enemy at long range with no defence against them..

• Funny 5

[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
4,059 posts
12,530 battles
19 minutes ago, EraserNZ1 said:

:cap_haloween:You never watched Yuro's 8/9 videos. Maybe if you contributed harder to your team you'd see allot more CVs go down early.

Those CVs in the video were playing extra smart and staying together. Thing is, if a CV can't contribute to their team, and their fleet folds early, there is nothing they can do to stay afloat.

[CLUMP]
Members
1,221 posts
1,542 battles

@Soshi_Sone seems likes taking delight on CVs destruction :Smile_sceptic: Say no CV violence :fish_cute_2: CVs are doing nothing wrong we just rekting everyone that hasn't lern wsad hacks or likes the yolo life :Smile_trollface:

Edited by LastRemnant

[SALVO]
Members
25,894 posts
28,280 battles
2 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Nice job getting Bismarck to shoot accurately!  :cap_look::cap_like::Smile_teethhappy:

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

• Cool 1

[--K--]
[--K--]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,568 posts

Dealing with two CVs are fine if they're inept at already the easiest class to play in the game.  lol.