Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ocoda

Refund on the Santa crates ???

12 comments in this topic

[PLDN]
Members
303 posts

So I got that Italian ship Dacu just as it was shown by so many to be a rigged set up on WG, so I'm wondering can we get a refund????

• Funny 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,893 posts
4,881 battles

to late now. you already opened them

[A-I-M]
Members
3,685 posts
23,759 battles

Oh mercy. People freaked out at this system working as it has done for the last several years. 

• Cool 1
  • Meh 3

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
1,117 posts
4,173 battles
7 minutes ago, Pugilistic said:

Oh mercy. People freaked out at this system working as it has done for the last several years. 

To be fair, some of us haven't been around long enough to know about the short list, which they apparently last disclosed in 2017 and then didn't disclose going forward.  I started in 2018 and did buy/win some crates in 2018 and 2019 but never won a ship from them anyway, but from other's posts it did look like there were some drops that were more common than others.  Now it all makes sense...only took me 3 Christmases to get the full story. :cap_yes:

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
11,915 posts
19,462 battles
57 minutes ago, Ocoda said:

So I got that Italian ship Dacu just as it was shown by so many to be a rigged set up on WG, so I'm wondering can we get a refund????

Rigged ? That is the wrong narrative... Nothing in the Santa event is rigged... Every thing was stated in the patch notes, its the same patch notes of 2+ years ago.

Since you opened the crates, no. You're not entitled to a refund by policy and by law.

[CRUEL]
Members
493 posts
8,410 battles
3 minutes ago, Bonfor said:

To be fair, some of us haven't been around long enough to know about the short list, which they apparently last disclosed in 2017 and then didn't disclose going forward.  I started in 2018 and did buy/win some crates in 2018 and 2019 but never won a ship from them anyway, but from other's posts it did look like there were some drops that were more common than others.  Now it all makes sense...only took me 3 Christmases to get the full story. :cap_yes:

Dont worry these same haters are the ones who club in their kamikaze and complain when new players in tier 4 or 5 dont do what they think you should. 

• Haha 1

[CRUEL]
Members
493 posts
8,410 battles
Just now, Navalpride33 said:

Rigged ? That is the wrong narrative... Nothing in the Santa event is rigged... Every thing was stated in the patch notes, its the same patch notes of 2+ years ago.

Since you opened the crates, no. You're not entitled to a refund by policy and by law.

Please show this years patch notes which explains this. It is not a reasonable expectation for newer players to read patch notes from two years ago. Furthermore if not in this years patch notes one could infer a change.

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
11,915 posts
19,462 battles
16 minutes ago, Darmokattenagra said:

Please show this years patch notes which explains this. It is not a reasonable expectation for newer players to read patch notes from two years ago. Furthermore if not in this years patch notes one could infer a change.

At least read the patch notes, some dont even have the common courtesy to do even that..  They dont even have to look at the past patch notes... My point is people who dont read it, will not pay attention its the same event parameters from 2016.

Staff have tried to make people read the patch notes.. However, time after time people just refuse to read it.. (even I am guilty of skimming it).

You can take the horse to water, you cant force it to drink.

Edited by Navalpride33

[TARK]
Members
7,331 posts
2,824 battles

You will not get a refund until what they are doing becomes illegal AND a government forces WG to comply.

Caveat Emptor on purchases.

ALWAYS know what you are buying. DO NOT TRUST MARKETING STATEMENTS ALONE.

Beta Testers
3,280 posts
26,944 battles
1 hour ago, Ocoda said:

I'm not able to get any of those ships since I have them all . But I do like getting those other benefits.............................. 

[GOB]
Members
2,481 posts
2 hours ago, Ocoda said:

ten.002200or.gif

Edited by Col_Nasty
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this