You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
raboo999

When do I fix a bug that causes the game to hang when using the chat blocker feature?

3 comments in this topic

[SQN23]
Members
13 posts
16,194 battles

When do I fix a bug that causes the game to hang when using the chat blocker feature?
I played this game from the open beta, but it seems like a bug that has existed since then,
It gets worse after 3 years.
It's a bug that's been several years old, but it doesn't fix it.
Either remove the blocking function entirely from the game,

Through the blocking function, it was easy to indicate that the player was playing weird, but as the chat blocking function got caught in a strange bug,
It became a function that I could not use at all.

Please remove the chat blocker function altogether, or replace the function that can display game users who are playing strangely as gain.

[POP]
Members
4,745 posts
12,813 battles

A few months back, there were a lot of people having that problem, and the only solution was to have support completely clear your blacklist. People have been asking for the limit to be increased for years (and all it would take is to change a few values at most), but WG has always dragged their feet - their argument in WoT when it was brought up is that players would abuse the feature to mark good players to focus down rather than its intended use of blocking chat and messages from the player if the limit was increased.

[HI-C]
Members
112 posts
14,085 battles

Nothing I hate more than idiots who disable the chat and completely ignore it; and coincidentally ignore the "friendly torps, don't come to starboard" warning.  So the idiot ignoring the chat also ignores everything around him/her and turns into them, yelling at the guy who fired like a stupid ignorant moron.  Add insult to injury when WoWs unfairly and STOOOOPIDLY applies their rediculous friendly fire policy and fines the guy who fired because WoWs would rather cater to whining babies who think most of the friendly torp hits are deliberate.