You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Shadow_Wolf7

How long will Flint be available in the armory?

7 comments in this topic

[T3I0F]
Members
71 posts
3,152 battles

I have enough coal for the Flint and have been waiting for it it come back but I also have some other stuff I would like to purchase and need to know if I will have time to slowly get enough coal back to purchase it. But that all depends on if I can count on the Flint sticking around for at least the next 6 months or so. Does anyone know how long they are planning to have it available?

[PVE]
Members
10,755 posts
18,502 battles
17 minutes ago, Shadow_Wolf7 said:

I have enough coal for the Flint and have been waiting for it it come back but I also have some other stuff I would like to purchase and need to know if I will have time to slowly get enough coal back to purchase it. But that all depends on if I can count on the Flint sticking around for at least the next 6 months or so. Does anyone know how long they are planning to have it available?

It's not considered an OP ship so it will be there probably indefinitely. At any rate, you will have the time.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Beta Testers
94 posts
12,739 battles

For me, the Flint and the Neum. are on the first page of all the specials going and NOT in the ship page. Guess the want to make it hard to find. 

• Thanks 1

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
27,728 battles
18 minutes ago, Filthywon said:

I just looked in the armory and the flint is not there anymore. Unless I'm going crazy.

Only at the front page of the armory, under the German DD.

[WOLF7]
Members
83 posts
2,547 battles
2 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Only at the front page of the armory, under the German DD.

Got it. Thanks 👍

[A-I-M]
Members
3,595 posts
14,494 battles
1 hour ago, Shadow_Wolf7 said:

Does anyone know how long they are planning to have it available?

Until demand falls through the floor, then WG will withdraw them again, and doubtlessly return them sometime later, with the price increased once more.