Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
murder_0ne

Fun and engaging double CV game replay

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

449
[LZ1]
Members
304 posts
6,393 battles

Are you a sadist? Do you like to see dd players suffer from constant CV harassment? If you love fun and engaging gameplay like I do then I have a great replay for you to watch. It starts off innocently enough with me being chased by rocket aircraft from the very beginning of the game and then ends with me being annihilated by more rocket planes. Fun and engaging!

In between that I manage to get a few kills, soft carry the game even though I don't end up at the top of the points due to the super lousy Russian DD I'm using. Nothing like fighting with BOTH hands tied behind your back, right? I had forgotten just how bad the Gnevny really was until I played a few games with it this afternoon. The horrid turret traverse, the total lack of DPM, the pathetic torp tube arcs and the flaccid torpedo range really make for a steaming pile of garbage. Oh, and basically no AA. But that's every ship at this point.

 

20201204_140709_PRSD206-Pr-7_13_OC_new_dawn.wowsreplay

shot-20.12.04_14.26.40-0757.jpg

shot-20.12.04_14.26.45-0625.jpg

shot-20.12.04_14.26.56-0694.jpg

  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,101
[WOLFG]
Members
31,369 posts
9,655 battles

You're too late, the outrage has shifted to the skill rework and "Crategate".....:Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
449
[LZ1]
Members
304 posts
6,393 battles
7 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

You're too late, the outrage has shifted to the skill rework and "Crategate".....:Smile_trollface:

Seriously lol. Crategate is a real problem. As is the skill 'rework'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,101
[WOLFG]
Members
31,369 posts
9,655 battles
5 minutes ago, murder_0ne said:

Seriously lol. Crategate is a real problem. As is the skill 'rework'.

I half wonder if WG is trying to see how big a fiasco they need to engineer to make the CV thing go away lol.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
214
[TFFOX]
Members
972 posts
2,157 battles
16 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

You're too late, the outrage has shifted to the skill rework and "Crategate".....:Smile_trollface:

Football announcer: "Anti-CV whining will return after the christmas break" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,303
[SIMP]
Members
1,610 posts

Didn't the OP quit already?

Seems he just likes to torment himself by playing a game he has already said he doesn't like and is leaving, while complaining to those of who will be playing it long after he finally leaves. 

Doesn't make a lot of sense why he is wasting his time with it... 

Edited by capncrunch21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
338
[WKY12]
Members
802 posts
12,909 battles
4 minutes ago, capncrunch21 said:

Didn't the OP quit already?

Seems he just likes to torment himself by playing a game he has already said he doesn't like and is leaving, while complaining to those of who will be playing it long after he finally leaves. 

Doesn't make a lot of sense why he is wasting his time with it... 

Why is he being attacked and not the issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,101
[WOLFG]
Members
31,369 posts
9,655 battles

I will say too, that yesterday I was grinding DDs, and had a lot of issues with CVs.

If that happened on a daily basis, I would likely indeed quit. (or at least suspend playing until the situation improved)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,278
[CVA16]
Members
5,882 posts
18,105 battles
2 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

I will say too, that yesterday I was grinding DDs, and had a lot of issues with CVs.

If that happened on a daily basis, I would likely indeed quit. (or at least suspend playing until the situation improved)

Are there new CV missions to grind that caused an uptick?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,101
[WOLFG]
Members
31,369 posts
9,655 battles

No, it wasn't anything different in the lineups, it was just that in pretty much every game, I got badly screwed over by CV strikes or spotting, which is unusual. 

Not that CVs never impact my DD play, it's just not usually a big deal, because it's never that intense or frequent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
856
[CLUMP]
Members
1,198 posts
1,502 battles
2 hours ago, Pay_Your_Torpedo_Tax said:

Shhhhhh. You'll attract the apologists.  

Too late I am here :Smile_popcorn:

 

1 hour ago, Skpstr said:

You're too late, the outrage has shifted to the skill rework and "Crategate".....:Smile_trollface:

I don't see why people are getting salty over rng boxes :Smile_teethhappy: 

 

3 hours ago, murder_0ne said:

Are you a sadist? Do you like to see dd players suffer from constant CV harassment? If you love fun and engaging gameplay like I do then I have a great replay for you to watch. It starts off innocently enough with me being chased by rocket aircraft from the very beginning of the game and then ends with me being annihilated by more rocket planes. Fun and engaging!

In between that I manage to get a few kills, soft carry the game even though I don't end up at the top of the points due to the super lousy Russian DD I'm using. Nothing like fighting with BOTH hands tied behind your back, right? I had forgotten just how bad the Gnevny really was until I played a few games with it this afternoon. The horrid turret traverse, the total lack of DPM, the pathetic torp tube arcs and the flaccid torpedo range really make for a steaming pile of garbage. Oh, and basically no AA. But that's every ship at this point.

 

20201204_140709_PRSD206-Pr-7_13_OC_new_dawn.wowsreplay

shot-20.12.04_14.26.40-0757.jpg

shot-20.12.04_14.26.45-0625.jpg

shot-20.12.04_14.26.56-0694.jpg

Yet you won :Smile_popcorn:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,101
[WOLFG]
Members
31,369 posts
9,655 battles
16 minutes ago, LastRemnant said:

 Yet you won :Smile_popcorn:

To be fair, I'd have been ok with that result in that ship, even with the CV molestation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
449
[LZ1]
Members
304 posts
6,393 battles
3 hours ago, Skpstr said:

No, it wasn't anything different in the lineups, it was just that in pretty much every game, I got badly screwed over by CV strikes or spotting, which is unusual. 

Not that CVs never impact my DD play, it's just not usually a big deal, because it's never that intense or frequent.

This is pretty much every single game for me, regardless of class. I really have no idea why but it just is. Regardless of where I spawn on the map the enemy CV just seems to magically fly their planes right to my location and proceed to attack me the rest of the game. DDs, BBs, CLs it doesn't matter. It's super weird. Even when I try running away and hiding next to teammates for their AA coverage it doesn't help. I've posted literally dozens upon dozens of screenshots where I've shot down 30-40 planes a match and the next highest plane count for my team is around four or five planes. It's ridiculous. I'll see if I can't find a few recent replays to show you guys. It's crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
375
[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
732 posts
6,016 battles

You were targeted by two cvs for the entire game, soft carried the team to a win, sank three ships despite being under-tiered, and ranked third in your team in what you describes as a rubbish boat with limited DPS and no aa...

You want me to feel bad that the CVs didn't let you club harder? Because it seems to me you were more than capable of having an arguably excellent match despite them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×