Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Essayons89

Atlanta B

9 comments in this topic

Members
98 posts
1,693 battles

I finally got around to messing around with the Atlanta B I received from a Black Friday crate. I played 3 or 4 games so far, nothing major to right home about as I'm still trying to get used to playing her, but I have to say that she's a fun little fire spitting ship.

Beta Testers
3,282 posts
26,944 battles

Just hope that in the next up grade that WG don't cut her range down , otherwise she will become a port queen................

[PVE]
Members
10,759 posts
18,518 battles
12 minutes ago, Essayons89 said:

I finally got around to messing around with the Atlanta B I received from a Black Friday crate. I played 3 or 4 games so far, nothing major to right home about as I'm still trying to get used to playing her, but I have to say that she's a fun little fire spitting ship.

Atlanta is not an easy ship to play, you can do really good if you use her correctly.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
28,903 posts
25,145 battles
38 minutes ago, Tachnechdorus said:

Just hope that in the next up grade that WG don't cut her range down , otherwise she will become a port queen................

Outside Operation Narai, Atlanta has already been rendered useless to me.  What happened with her with the CV Rebork gutting her AA was already bad enough.  But the IFHE / Armor Update some months back was the concrete block falling on top her head and finishing her for good.

When the Skill Rework hits, it's already smashing a dead carcass.

WG has no brakes.

giphy-downsized-large.gif&f=1&nofb=1

[CO-OP]
Members
2,358 posts
26,907 battles
1 hour ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Atlanta is not an easy ship to play, you can do really good if you use her correctly.

^^That is pretty much it.  As @HazeGrayUnderway already mentioned Atlanta is going to really suffer when the new skill system drops, unless that they decide to give cruisers BFT, and AFT back.  11 km max range with near-orbital trajectories is not going to be fun.

Members
707 posts
3 hours ago, HamptonRoads said:

^^That is pretty much it.  As @HazeGrayUnderway already mentioned Atlanta is going to really suffer when the new skill system drops, unless that they decide to give cruisers BFT, and AFT back.  11 km max range with near-orbital trajectories is not going to be fun.

Orbital trajectories might be an understatement. There are times I am literally leading off the screen to hit something fast at range.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
28,903 posts
25,145 battles
2 hours ago, ItsSubmersible said:

Orbital trajectories might be an understatement. There are times I am literally leading off the screen to hit something fast at range.

When I did RU DD Gunboats back in the day for Random Battles, I used to love trolling Atlanta.  She was helpless.

Sign in to follow this