You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
yinzer_1

Do doubloons every go on sale?

13 comments in this topic

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,120 posts
11,820 battles

My anniversary was December 2  2016 I got nothing . Well that's when I joined it says on my profile page I don't know if that's the same thing .

Edited by clammboy

[NFFS]
Members
209 posts
7,416 battles

Yeah, the drop of the "30% Anniversary Coupon" is strange.  It shows my registration date as July, but I always see the coupon in late November.

That's when I get my yearly supply of doubloons. 

There are the 10% Verizon coupons that some get, which can also be used on doubloons.

Be safe!

Beta Testers
3,281 posts
26,944 battles

WG should have a sale on doubloons and credits  at the very least once a year thanking WG costumers for supporting this game setting business greed aside once a year........................................  

[A-I-M]
Members
3,587 posts
14,482 battles
59 minutes ago, Tachnechdorus said:

WG should have a sale on doubloons and credits  at the very least once a year thanking WG costumers...

What if I don’t make masks or crazy disguises when I play the game??? Am I left out?

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,203 posts
4,766 battles
2 hours ago, clammboy said:

My anniversary was December 2  2016 I got nothing . Well that's when I joined it says on my profile page I don't know if that's the same thing .

I think that's worth a support ticket.

[WOLFG]
Members
11,188 posts
10,423 battles
2 hours ago, clammboy said:

Mine yearly rewards come about a month after my join date.

I don't know why.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,120 posts
11,820 battles
Just now, DrHolmes52 said:

Mine yearly rewards come about a month after my join date.

I don't know why.

You know Dr you might be right I think this happened last year also now that you mentioned it . 

[WOLFG]
Members
11,188 posts
10,423 battles
16 minutes ago, clammboy said:

You know Dr you might be right I think this happened last year also now that you mentioned it . 

SoonTM  applies to all things.

[PHU]
Members
239 posts
5,243 battles

I remember they used to put doubloons on sale, or sometimes they would give bonus doubloons depending on how much you bought. Ever since they added premiums to the armory, they haven't been offering any kind of sales for doubloons and they have been offering way less in premium ship bundles like the Admiral Bundles. I recall getting 10k doubloons from buying the large Admiral bundle for Mass when she first came out. Now all you see are 4k or 6k.

The coupons that give 30% are for your anniversary from when you first started playing and last a couple of days. Those work with anything in the premium shop (including doubloons) that isn't a bundle or "discounted", and that's pretty much it I think.

Edited by Chozo_Elder
clarified the coupon