Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Bingo

Last Commander Skill For KIDD?

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

74
[ICEY]
Members
190 posts
5,254 battles

image.thumb.png.198932de9dc2eef5414a5a619300efde.png

I finally maxed out on skill points. I am debating whether to take Demolition Expert or Vigilance for the last 3 points.

Thoughts anyone?

 

.

Edited by Admiral_Bingo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,179
[ARGSY]
Members
22,308 posts
16,251 battles

My rule on DD builds is: "Whenever in doubt, ask @Destroyer_KuroshioKai".

The thing you should have in mind to mention to him is whether you intend to take the ship to Ranked/Clan Battle type events or just Randoms/Co-op.

Bear in mind that the captain skills are timetabled to change soon, and this build might no longer be supported. So use it while you can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,152
[CVLUL]
WoWS Community Contributors
3,466 posts
13,645 battles
13 hours ago, Admiral_Bingo said:

image.thumb.png.198932de9dc2eef5414a5a619300efde.png

I finally maxed out on skill points. I am debating whether to take Demolition Expert or Vigilance for the last 3 points.

Thoughts anyone?

 

.

I would drop SI for DE, AR and PM.  When you get a chance to reset I prefer IFA to PT as well, but thats a personal choice.

Most of you games are going to be decided before the extra consumable becomes critical.  By taking DE with a max gun DPM build you are maximizing the pressure you can exert from the get go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
764
[-K-]
Alpha Tester
1,881 posts
8,075 battles

I would personally drop BFT for DE and get AR + PM. I can run out of heals even with SI on my Kidd.

Edited by GoldPile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
74
[ICEY]
Members
190 posts
5,254 battles
18 hours ago, Destroyer_KuroshioKai said:

I would drop SI for DE, AR and PM.  When you get a chance to reset I prefer IFA to PT as well, but thats a personal choice.

Most of you games are going to be decided before the extra consumable becomes critical.  By taking DE with a max gun DPM build you are maximizing the pressure you can exert from the get go.

Ok, I'll take DE for now. I'm not sure if its going to be worth resetting atm especially with the skill rework that's going to hit sometime soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,152
[CVLUL]
WoWS Community Contributors
3,466 posts
13,645 battles
4 hours ago, Admiral_Bingo said:

Ok, I'll take DE for now. I'm not sure if its going to be worth resetting atm especially with the skill rework that's going to hit sometime soon.

Yeah I would not invest a bunch of ECXP to reset it.  We are all going to need that to level what was once completed captains.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32
[_XFC_]
Members
64 posts

Kidd being a gunboat meant to contest and hunt, I always put RPF on. And already strong AA, I’d drop bft. You’re running 3 skills I don’t and I have a 57% win rate on my Kidd. Can’t tell all my secrets. 

Edited by RunNGunner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
764
[-K-]
Alpha Tester
1,881 posts
8,075 battles
6 hours ago, RunNGunner said:

Kidd being a gunboat meant to contest and hunt, I always put RPF on. And already strong AA, I’d drop bft. You’re running 3 skills I don’t and I have a 57% win rate on my Kidd. Can’t tell all my secrets. 

It’s for the 10% ROF boost not AA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×