You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
_ENO_

I paid the money- where's the stuff?

20 comments in this topic

[0456]
Members
3,824 posts
10,091 battles

Usually I pay for premium and the premium shows up instantly... it's been 60 minutes now and I'm not getting premium results for the games though you definitely got premium results from my money. 

I didn't just give you money so I can play the game for my standard account pay out. So... now what? 

wargaming.png.60f5dee6c92aa1a7453188c80f4286c5.png

wargaming.png

Edited by _ENO_
  • Haha 1
  • Meh 1

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
250 posts
4,130 battles

I just paid for 12,500 doubloons and it hasn't been credited to my account. Its been 30 mins. I'll wait an hour then submit a support ticket

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles

Maybe server is overloaded with people buying Santa crates?

[0456]
Members
3,824 posts
10,091 battles
23 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Maybe server is overloaded with people buying Santa crates?

Could very well be... 

And I'm going to sound like a whiny entitled brat when I say this but that's not my problem. 5 games down and still nothing. 

[0456]
Members
3,824 posts
10,091 battles

You know thinking about it- no idea why I even bought premium other than to minimize the suffering in game to get anything... the bait and switch deals... the unwanted changes... the fact the that the game is heading in the direction it is... subs incoming, carrier [edited], captain skill changes looming. [edited] this. 

going to submit for a refund. 

I need to really think about why I'm even playing at all- it's funny since everything I'm mad about not getting the premium time was just because I wanted to shorten the time it takes to get the crates or build up FXP, XP and battles. It's like... wait a minute- if I'm not even enjoying the game why the [edited] am I playing it much less PAYING for it? 

Edited by _ENO_
  • Cool 1

[CHA0S]
Members
31 posts
9,322 battles
3 minutes ago, _ENO_ said:

You know thinking about it- no idea why I even bought premium other than to minimize the suffering in game to get anything... the bait and switch deals... the unwanted changes... the fact the that the game is heading in the direction it is... subs incoming, carrier [edited], captain skill changes looming. [edited] this. 

going to submit for a refund. 

Let us know if WG actually gives you a refund

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,351 posts
16,954 battles

I bought the package 8X Santa Mega Containers ,And I know went through because I checked my card and the charge went through,It's possibly related to another issue this morning I've had the game crash 6 times going to a dark green screen  PS  Almost forgot when I tried report this to support,Support crashed and said Something Wrong Please Come Back Later:Smile_amazed::Smile-angry:

Edited by shadowsrmine

[ANQC]
Members
9 posts
4,753 battles

Same problem, bought 20 crates, no emails about the order, no error on the webpage, nothing in the game, I checked and they billed my credit card.

[4-FUN]
Members
7 posts
32,141 battles

I paid for one Santa mega container, and although it is stated I would receive (1) random premium ship, or (2) 2000 doubloons, or (3)  12500 coal, or (4) 180 premium, or (5) 25x camos or 20 lesser camos, or(6) 30 special signals, what I received was 5 (FIVE) Asian lantern camos. THAT'S ALL!  Is this a scam this year or what? I'm glad I only wasted my money on one to check it first. Is this new War Gaming policy or what?

[-TKS-]
Members
1,268 posts
9,881 battles

Still waiting 2 and a half hours later for 8 crates. I’m patient but any word on it would be appreciated.

[HOTH]
Members
3 posts
15,543 battles

I just got my Santas Crates

1 hour ago, Beatisthegreat said:

I bought 20 Santas Mega crates about an hour ago and still no gratification. Annoying.

I just got my crates plus a bonus.

[ANQC]
Members
9 posts
4,753 battles
36 minutes ago, NoSuchFile said:

Same problem, bought 20 crates, no emails about the order, no error on the webpage, nothing in the game, I checked and they billed my credit card.

Finally got the 20 crates, WG seems to have payment server problems :cap_old:

[0456]
Members
3,824 posts
10,091 battles

I apparently got the stuff... still waiting on word of the refund. 

[WG]
Administrator, Developers
1,777 posts
10,590 battles
8 hours ago, _ENO_ said:

Usually I pay for premium and the premium shows up instantly... it's been 60 minutes now and I'm not getting premium results for the games though you definitely got premium results from my money. 

I didn't just give you money so I can play the game for my standard account pay out. So... now what? 

wargaming.png.60f5dee6c92aa1a7453188c80f4286c5.png

wargaming.png

Ahoy Fleet!

Apologies but we did run into a issue early this morning with the credit card vendor we work with for processing transactions.

Everything should be back on track now if you're planning to make a purchase!

#anchorsaweigh

[KMS]
[KMS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,680 posts
12,236 battles
6 hours ago, john_t_0602 said:

I paid for one Santa mega container, and although it is stated I would receive (1) random premium ship, or (2) 2000 doubloons, or (3)  12500 coal, or (4) 180 premium, or (5) 25x camos or 20 lesser camos, or(6) 30 special signals, what I received was 5 (FIVE) Asian lantern camos. THAT'S ALL!  Is this a scam this year or what? I'm glad I only wasted my money on one to check it first. Is this new War Gaming policy or what?

:Smile_facepalm:  QQ.  Buy some more.  You might get a ship.

• Haha 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,351 posts
16,954 battles
16 hours ago, Gneisenau013 said:

Ahoy Fleet!

Apologies but we did run into a issue early this morning with the credit card vendor we work with for processing transactions.

Everything should be back on track now if you're planning to make a purchase!

#anchorsaweigh

:Smile_great:I do find it Funny//Strange :Smile_amazed: That you Classify Your Own Mods 3rd party mods and ask they be removed

Screenshot_2020-12-05 Have an issue Do this first .png

Edited by shadowsrmine