You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Usedcarjock

Bought 8 Medium Crates and They Aren’t in Port to Open

40 comments in this topic

[-TKS-]
Members
1,310 posts
11,615 battles

Don’t know if this is a bug or not but feeling really gipped right now.

• Cool 1

[FOXY]
Members
4,174 posts
8,610 battles

Missing 40 Mega crates..ive been charged but never got a receipt, and ze arent in port. :/

Edited by Princess_Daystar

[-TKS-]
Members
1,310 posts
11,615 battles

Okay so I’m not alone. Yeah not buying any more until I know it’s safe.

[XXX]
Members
744 posts
1,698 battles
9 minutes ago, Princess_Daystar said:

Missing 40 Mega crates..ive been charged but never got a receipt, and ze arent in port. :/

Yup bought some Mega Crates..been charge, no sign of crates in port. Same amount of Mega Crates as you, 40.

Edited by Yandere_Roon

[O_O]
Members
7,256 posts
18,513 battles

Be patient.  Tens of thousands of dollars are flooding into WG's coffers at the moment.

You should be comforted to know Dominion (the voter machine company) has received your orders, and will make sure they are credited correctly.

• Funny 1
  • Haha 3

[-TKS-]
Members
1,310 posts
11,615 battles
Just now, desmo_2 said:

Be patient.  Tens of thousands of dollars are flooding into WG's coffers at the moment.

You should be comforted to know Dominion (the voter machine company) has received your orders, and will make sure they are credited correctly.

Hue.

[A-I-M]
Members
4,336 posts
15,779 battles
4 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

If I wasn’t at work I would fall over laughing, then weep.

• Cool 1

[-TKS-]
Members
1,310 posts
11,615 battles

This is not related to my OP but is something to note: a new post by WG on their website states Mega crates have the highest ship drop chance. I would test that theory if I could GET crates.

Edited by Usedcarjock

[-TKS-]
Members
1,310 posts
11,615 battles
2 minutes ago, ChronicallyChronic said:

For the money, the Big containers are the best value.

That’s what my gut check was telling me so... yeah. Now if only they’d arrive to open so I can be disappointed!:cap_happy:

• Cool 1

[PRDEF]
Members
170 posts
12,257 battles

So far, the 8 crates I bought from the Premium store on the web are MIA.  I have a transaction notification from my CC company, but no e-mail from WG that I made the purchase.  The 8 that I bought from the Armory in game showed up immediately.  Of course, the "discount" in the Armory is significantly lower (0% / 5% / 10%) than in the Premium store (0% / 15% / 25%).

Results from the 8 Big containers were 4 sets of camos / 3 sets of flags and 1K dubs.

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
381 posts
5,154 battles

Bought 12,500 doubloons, have been charged. No doubloons in port. We will see how this goes.

Members
716 posts

Same, and I was really looking forward to getting more Frosty Fir Tree camo's too!

Update: Crates finally arrived. Even though the above was said in jest, that is exactly what I got.

Edited by ItsSubmersible

[PRDEF]
Members
170 posts
12,257 battles

Sounds like WG needs to unplug the Premium shop, wait 1 minute and then plug it back in to reboot.  :Smile_veryhappy:

• Haha 1

[-BSK-]
Members
503 posts
23,039 battles

I hope I get the Orlan............

more messed up than a soup sandwich

Edited by Groo_

[ARGSY]
Members
26,200 posts
20,492 battles
58 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Wrong nation in charge. Also, expect this post to disappear because of the no-politics rules. But yeah.

[BB_B]
Members
134 posts
1,443 battles

Same deal here, bought 20 crates through the website, not in the game yet.  I always thought the crates in the armory were not as good as the Premium shop: IE the Dunkirk crates in the armory don't have any coal in them.