You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Shoggoth_pinup

PSA: ex-steel ships don't seem to accept coupons.

4 comments in this topic

[KAPPA]
Members
3,117 posts
8,822 battles

Neustrashimy can't use 25% off coupons, so rather than having a moderately higher price, she's actually the equivalent of a 393,680 coal ship. I assume similar can be said of Flint, with a price that is far more reasonable, but I own her, so I can't actually check.

Ugh... now I have no idea what to do with my coal ship coupon... I could get Neustrashimy anyways, as I've wanted her ever since she came out, but even Yoshina would be over 100k less coal with the coupon, and Pommern isn't far off from half the price of Neustrashimy once you apply the coupon. While I still am unsure if I want Yoshina, doubly so with the axe hanging over the necks of the poor large cruisers, Pommern certainly is tempting now that I know what I do about the ex-steel ships..

@Hapa_Fodder I assume that the inability to use a coupon with the ex-steel ships is intended, but just in case I figured I'd make sure it isn't some odd bug by asking. Is this working as intended?

[SIM]
Members
5,587 posts
9,012 battles

Already been discussed, they'll be coupon eligible in 0.10.0 (next month).

Edited by SkaerKrow
Added thread link

[WOLFC]
Members
2,162 posts
10,520 battles

The coupon is not applicable because they are currently in the “featured” section of the armory, similar to other newly released content. They will be moved to the “ships” section next patch, at which point the coupon can be used.

[UN1]
Members
1,292 posts
4,040 battles
3 hours ago, Shoggoth_pinup said:

Neustrashimy can't use 25% off coupons, so rather than having a moderately higher price, she's actually the equivalent of a 393,680 coal ship. I assume similar can be said of Flint, with a price that is far more reasonable, but I own her, so I can't actually check.

Ugh... now I have no idea what to do with my coal ship coupon... I could get Neustrashimy anyways, as I've wanted her ever since she came out, but even Yoshina would be over 100k less coal with the coupon, and Pommern isn't far off from half the price of Neustrashimy once you apply the coupon. While I still am unsure if I want Yoshina, doubly so with the axe hanging over the necks of the poor large cruisers, Pommern certainly is tempting now that I know what I do about the ex-steel ships..

@Hapa_Fodder I assume that the inability to use a coupon with the ex-steel ships is intended, but just in case I figured I'd make sure it isn't some odd bug by asking. Is this working as intended?

Coupons generally can't be used on newly released ships.  Give it some time and you'll be able to purchase it using a coupon.