Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Saxon29

to black fiji or not to black fiji?

9 comments in this topic

[1CVDV]
Members
233 posts
11,853 battles

just a quick question that im sure someone can help me with....In last few days ive seen several Fiji's in games that are either using shadow lurker camo or are of black variety..i asked the skippers in chat what was the deal but none replied back.is there a "black Fiji"?might add she looked quite menacing.i don't remember ever seeing one for sale on black Friday events but I may be wrong...please indulge me.sax29

[DIEBL]
Members
655 posts
8,523 battles
1 minute ago, Saxon29 said:

just a quick question that im sure someone can help me with....In last few days ive seen several Fiji's in games that are either using shadow lurker camo or are of black variety..i asked the skippers in chat what was the deal but none replied back.is there a "black Fiji"?might add she looked quite menacing.i don't remember ever seeing one for sale on black Friday events but I may be wrong...please indulge me.sax29

Despite asking for Fiji B and Lightning B for a couple years now, there is no such thing.  They were using Shadow Lurker

[1CVDV]
Members
233 posts
11,853 battles
1 minute ago, PhosphorusForFun said:

Despite asking for Fiji B and Lightning B for a couple years now, there is no such thing.  They were using Shadow Lurker

I kinda figured that was it as well,but had to ask...black Fiji would be the snizzle tho....thanks for info.sax29

[BUOY]
Members
1,129 posts
15,579 battles
44 minutes ago, Saxon29 said:

'Black Fijis' are using Shadow Lurker 1x use camos, the only true Black ships are the ones designated as such.

[TFFOX]
Members
972 posts
2,153 battles

if it looks like a black friday ship but doesn't have the "B" designation, they're just using shadow lurker.

[PVE]
Members
12,889 posts
26,969 battles
39 minutes ago, Darmokattenagra said:

Black ships are only premium copys. No tech tree black ships exist.

@Saxon29 - what is posted above is your answer. There are no tech tree "Black" ships. They are only Premiums. If a tech tree ship looks "Black" it is using Shadow Lurker camo or some kind of non Black Friday special perma camo (see note below).

Just so you know what "Black" ships there actually are in game here is the list...

2018:

• Asashio B
  • Atago B
  • Tirpitz B
  • Massachusetts B

2019:

• Sims B
  • Scharnhorst B
  • Graf Zeppelin B
  • Alaska B

2020:

• Atlanta B
  • Cossack B
  • Kaga B
  • Jean Bart B

Those are the only true "Black" ships in the game as of right now. However, there are 2 RU DD's that have special camo that looks very similar to the "Black" one but they are not B ships. The camo is called Leningrad Defense and it was earnable in missions as I recall. It can go on the T7 RU tech tree DD Minsk and the T7 RU Premium DD Leningrad. If you see these below (Minsk then Leningrad) don't be confused as they are not B ships.

Leningrad Defense Camo.jpg

Leningrad Defense Camo.jpg

Beta Testers
3,281 posts
26,944 battles
15 minutes ago, AdmiralFox08 said:

if it looks like a black friday ship but doesn't have the "B" designation, they're just using shadow lurker.

I like the benefits from the Shadow lurkers Camo............................ 

[1CVDV]
Members
233 posts
11,853 battles
16 minutes ago, AdmiralFox08 said:

thanks all who replied.i am aware that there are no tech tree "black ships".maybe I worded it wrong or people mis-interpeted.however I never thought about looking for the "b" designation.that I suppose is the best way to recognize each ship...sax29

Sign in to follow this