You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tdelios

What Are These (See Pictures)?

10 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
20 battles

Hi all..

Regarding the Legends game console version. I noticed that on some of my ships where I normally see the smokescreen, health, and other icons, there are two new icons I've never seen before and don't know what they do if I activate them.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated 

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

[WOLFG]
Members
11,088 posts
10,324 battles

Someone is two years old in the bottom picture.

Are these pictures from the console version?

• Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,562 posts
4,223 battles

What ships are they on?

Also, this is the PC forums, completely different game so unlikely that people are going to know.

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,189 posts
5,613 battles
46 minutes ago, tdelios said:

Hi all..

Regarding the Legends game console version. I noticed that on some of my ships where I normally see the smokescreen, health, and other icons, there are two new icons I've never seen before and don't know what they do if I activate them.

This is the PC forums, so all we can do is guesswork at best. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/WoWs_Legends/comments/jog7t0/psa_might_of_japan_patchnotes_november_2020/

Second one looks like the new secondary consumable they apparently  just added. First one might be main battery reload?? Thats a stab in the dark though I have never played WoWS legends.

[PHD]
Members
1,063 posts
6,083 battles
1 hour ago, tdelios said:

Hi all..

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

I think the second one is a new consumable to boost secondaries.

[FFG33]
Members
34 posts
1,578 battles

Top one is a reload booster for Guns.

Bottom is a Secondary booster(accuracy,reload etc.)

I am addicted, I play on XBOX too because that is where I started with friends.

Members
3 posts
20 battles

pictures from the console version.

Just curious though.. I find that the console version that my teammates run away from a dueling battle, camp, or all head in one direction in which we get flanked and lose the battles altogether in any of these scenarios.

Do PC folks have the same type of cowardness in your version or it just console related?

[REKTD]
Members
418 posts
10,345 battles
5 minutes ago, tdelios said:

pictures from the console version.

Just curious though.. I find that the console version that my teammates run away from a dueling battle, camp, or all head in one direction in which we get flanked and lose the battles altogether in any of these scenarios.

Do PC folks have the same type of cowardness in your version or it just console related?

Yes, this appears to be how the modern gamer believes pixelized sea battles are supposed to be fought. You will find this to be even more prevalent in the PC version, as Legends on console will still get the uninitiated random player on occasion. 

My absolute favorite on PC is the US fast battleship slowly backing away from the distant action, using his front guns only...