Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

PSA: Free Santa Crates Info (PVE Thread)

10 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
12,860 posts
26,857 battles

Looks like there are means to gather some free Santa crates that are not tied to PVP missions so wanted to share the info with my fellow Co-op players.

You get a couple from the Advent Calendar:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/advent-calendar/

You get a couple from the free Winter Trophies Armory Bundles (starts Dec 4):

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/missions-0911/

Twitch:

Watch the WOWS Official Twitch Stream showing the Verizon Championship this weekend (Dec 5-6) for 75 minutes each day and get 1 Santa crate each day.
Watch the WOWS Official Twitch Charity Stream on Friday Dec 18 and get up to 3 crates (1 Hr +1 crate / 2Hrs = +1 crate and 2X camo / 4 Hrs = +1 crate and 5X camo). EDIT - this has been removed from the schedule. Still on???

Note - you must watch these on the official WOWS Twitch channel and must have your Twitch and WOWS acct's linked.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/twitch/stream-rewards-0911/

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 11
  • Thanks 9

[WOLF8]
Members
7,626 posts
6,371 battles

Thank you for the heads up, Admiral. :Smile_honoring:

You're a true hero for all the PvE mains, lol. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
12,860 posts
26,857 battles

Update - the Dec 18th charity stream information I mention above where you can get up to 3 crates has been removed from the article where it was originally listed and is no longer on the official Twitch Stream schedule. Not sure if that means it is cancelled or what but be advised that info has been removed from the news article that info came from and the Twitch Stream schedule does not show a Charity stream on the 18th. 

[PVE]
Members
4,787 posts
21,093 battles
14 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Update - the Dec 18th charity stream information I mention above where you can get up to 3 crates has been removed from the article where it was originally listed and is no longer on the official Twitch Stream schedule. Not sure if that means it is cancelled or what but be advised that info has been removed from the news article that info came from and the Twitch Stream schedule does not show a Charity stream on the 18th. 

Hmmmmmmmmm...?   Now, isn't that Special???   I wonder why?

[PVE]
Members
12,860 posts
26,857 battles
11 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

Hmmmmmmmmm...?   Now, isn't that Special???   I wonder why?

Someone else noted it too in the News & Notes article thread Hapa put up. I have pinged Hapa in that thread to ask. Will we get an answer?

[PVE]
Members
4,787 posts
21,093 battles
3 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Someone else noted it too in the News & Notes article thread Hapa put up. I have pinged Hapa in that thread to ask. Will we get an answer?

I would bet not........  I wonder if there was some fallout from the lack of participation in the Pro-event held the other day?  And, I'm not sure that what they tell us could pass muster under a serious review.....  Thanks for taking point on this.  :cap_like:

Sign in to follow this