Sign in to follow this  
ESX

My solution, get focused by CV, just quit!

8 comments in this topic

[SPQR_]
Beta Testers
197 posts
9,795 battles

Ya, Nah!  Since you will at WG will not make AA an actual, viable, powerfully effective solution to your bright idea of CVs and their endless supply of planes, I have a solution and made the decision for you.   You say, "group up", nope, they still make drops on ships in groups of 5, go full AA, nope, just takes the CV a few more passes to kill you, "get gud", lol, only moron kiddie trolls say this, no amount of dodging will do.  In summary, if you get CV focused, your dead, and nope, you fake heroes and try hards that say you do survive at will, you are lying, you die too.   What spawned the 1,562,023,044th post on CV's you may ask.  I don't have very much time to play anymore, and I will not spend one more minute getting tortured by a CV and bleeding to death for 5 minutes while his infinite planes come in waves.  So every game, thankfully not a huge amount, although CV numbers seem to be on the rise with one in most games now, dictating the entire game and becoming a real problem that will kill the fun of this game except for CV trolls,  that I realize my ship has become the full target of the idiot proof CV, I just drop out and start another game for fun, kind of like a small protest I can call my own against your foolish game design decisions that cause negativity and hate, like getting wasted by another player that you can't even touch or fight, frustrating and pisses players off.   How bout them apples WG?  Delt with this crap for years in WOT, you already reached the end of my patience.

This solution also worked very well when you, at WG, were living in fantasy land and doing cognitive disabling drugs, thought it was a good decision to let up to 8 arty per team play in WOT games.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Meh 1

[PVE]
Members
4,841 posts
21,246 battles

Well, I guess that is a solution.............sort of? 

Here's a suggestion:  play COOP with the rest of us whom have abandoned Random & Ranked matches !  The stupidity of Carriers isn't worth the breath nor getting banned.  Those of us that are now, PVE players figured this out at Update 8.0:  they seriously don't care...........  So, come join the rest of us "deplorable COOP players;" whom cling to our fun times and simplistic outlook ! 

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
25,892 posts
28,263 battles

@ESX  Cry me a river.  I rarely get focused by CVs.  Makes me wonder just what those of you who claim that you do get focused are doing to draw the CV's attentions so severely.

• Cool 2

[SPQR_]
Beta Testers
197 posts
9,795 battles
5 minutes ago, Crucis said:

@ESX  Cry me a river.  I rarely get focused by CVs.  Makes me wonder just what those of you who claim that you do get focused are doing to draw the CV's attentions so severely.

Like I said, it is not that often, except the trash is getting worse as there is one in almost every game now.  And there are other MAJOR problems with CV's that I did not mention.  So keep crying in the corner if you wish, your tears do not make the problem less obvious.  And drawing the CV's attention is irrelevant, do you ask an assaulted woman what she did to deserve it, wear a short skirt perhaps?

• Meh 1

[SPQR_]
Beta Testers
197 posts
9,795 battles
7 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

Well, I guess that is a solution.............sort of? 

Here's a suggestion:  play COOP with the rest of us whom have abandoned Random & Ranked matches !  The stupidity of Carriers isn't worth the breath nor getting banned.  Those of us that are now, PVE players figured this out at Update 8.0:  they seriously don't care...........  So, come join the rest of us "deplorable COOP players;" whom cling to our fun times and simplistic outlook ! 

If it comes to this point I will just quit altogether, no need to put up with WG and their abusive game mechanics.

• Cool 1

[G-O-W]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator, Supertester, Privateers
1,415 posts
15,888 battles

Yeah, we're done here. This one's locked for the obvious reasons.