Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
GoodInDeed

Having problem login with Steam

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

0
[HE]
Members
3 posts
3,558 battles

I'm having trouble login with steam, does anyone having the same problem? I can login at first, but after like 1 or 2 minutes it will take seconds to respond to your action like mount camo etc. And then directly log out and redirect you to the login page and ask you to choose a username...... I know it sounds like a network issue but I'm sure that my connection is stable, and even if it is a network issue I could re-login by press the button instead of create a new account. If anyone know how to fix this issue please let me know, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,702
[WORX]
Members
14,790 posts
21,241 battles
1 minute ago, GoodInDeed said:

I'm having trouble login with steam, does anyone having the same problem? I can login at first, but after like 1 or 2 minutes it will take seconds to respond to your action like mount camo etc. And then directly log out and redirect you to the login page and ask you to choose a username...... I know it sounds like a network issue but I'm sure that my connection is stable, and even if it is a network issue I could re-login by press the button instead of create a new account. If anyone know how to fix this issue please let me know, thanks!

Have you tried steam instructions on how to trouble shoot ?

For steam related troubleshoot... Head here

Try following these steps to do an integrity check:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/552990/discussions/1/1489992080518658002/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[HE]
Members
3 posts
3,558 battles
6 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Have you tried steam instructions on how to trouble shoot ?

For steam related troubleshoot... Head here

Try following these steps to do an integrity check:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/552990/discussions/1/1489992080518658002/

I did the integrity check few minutes ago and it seems that there's no missing file and I didn't edit any file, so I suppose something else causes this issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,702
[WORX]
Members
14,790 posts
21,241 battles
2 minutes ago, GoodInDeed said:

I did the integrity check few minutes ago and it seems that there's no missing file and I didn't edit any file, so I suppose something else causes this issue.

Have you tried the troubleshoot remedies...

  • Up date your drivers manually with erase previous versions box checked
  • Doing a 5 min cold (without power to the processors, unplugged), to your
    • PC
    • Modem
    • Router

And then do a integrity check.. before login on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[HE]
Members
3 posts
3,558 battles
49 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Have you tried the troubleshoot remedies...

  • Up date your drivers manually with erase previous versions box checked
  • Doing a 5 min cold (without power to the processors, unplugged), to your
    • PC
    • Modem
    • Router

And then do a integrity check.. before login on.

I guess this is related with my new laptop's hardware problem, I run wows on my old laptop and there's no such issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,702
[WORX]
Members
14,790 posts
21,241 battles
8 minutes ago, GoodInDeed said:

I guess this is related with my new laptop's hardware problem, I run wows on my old laptop and there's no such issue.

That would be my next area to check but you beat me to it..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×