You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Pulgy

Santa Gift Containers contents?

7 comments in this topic

[KAN1]
Beta Testers
20 posts
11,243 battles

I know the Santa Containers will be out on December 4th. But being as impatient as I am, I am extremely eager to know what ships will be included and what’s not included.

Anyone got guesses? Will puerto rico be in this? I remember reading somewhere they might put that ship on sale again. I could be wrong obviously  

@Hapa_FodderCan you give the impatient players like me any sneak peak?

[PVE]
Members
11,204 posts
19,830 battles
20 minutes ago, Pulgy said:

I know the Santa Containers will be out on December 4th. But being as impatient as I am, I am extremely eager to know what ships will be included and what’s not included.

Anyone got guesses? Will puerto rico be in this? I remember reading somewhere they might put that ship on sale again. I could be wrong obviously  

@Hapa_FodderCan you give the impatient players like me any sneak peak?

[UNHLY]
Members
5,385 posts
14,897 battles

There was only a partial list in the patch notes video (33 ships, so the rare ship list, the t9 list, and a few ships in the remaining general list). In another post, someone posted a prediction based on what was in last year's crates, the confirmed list from the video, and the expected new additions to match the 107 ship total from the news article. Basically, it's all of the ships from last year (with some being moved around, like the pulled t9s being in the t9 section rather than the rare ships section) and all of the new premiums from this year (minus dockyard and collection ships). No PR, no Smolensk.

Spoiler
On 12/1/2020 at 8:17 AM, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

TL;DR:
1. 33 ships confirmed from the video
2. Plus I predict the 58 ships not confirmed but on the 2019 drop list will carry over.
3. Plus I predict 16 of the 19 Tier V+ premiums released this year will be added, leaving off Odin and Anchorage as former dockyard ships and Oklahoma as a current collection reward.
4. Gives a total of 107, which is the number released for the drop pool.

From the video, it looks like the partial list of 33 ships below (They didn't expand it to see the whole thing). I have reordered the ships by tier and then alphabetically by name.

*Denotes a ship that was included in last year's drop list.

RARE SHIPS

Tier IV Imperator Nikolai I*
Tier V Fujin*
Tier V Giulio Cesare*
Tier V Gremyaschy*
Tier V Kamikaze*
Tier VII Belfast*
Tier VII Flint (This is a very odd choice - formerly a steel ship but Flint will now be a coal ship in this same update, so it's unclear why this is listed as a rare ship)
Tier VIII Enterprise*
Tier VIII Mikhail Kutozov

TIER IX SHIPS

Agir (New release for 2020)
Alaska* (Odd choice, as Alaska is getting removed, would have thought this would be a "RARE SHIP")
Azuma*
Benham* (Odd choice, as this is now otherwise unobtainable and is a "RARE SHIP")
Friesland*
Georgia* (Odd choice, as Georgia is getting removed, would have thought this would be a "RARE SHIP")
Jean Bart(Odd choice, as this is now otherwise unobtainable and is a "RARE SHIP")
Kronshtadt* (Odd choice, as this is now otherwise unobtainable and is a "RARE SHIP")
Missouri* (Odd choice, as this is now otherwise unobtainable and is a "RARE SHIP")
Musashi(Odd choice, as this is now otherwise unobtainable and is a "RARE SHIP")
Neustrashimy (Formerly a steel ship and now a coal ship)
Pommern (New release for 2020)

OTHER SHIPS (This section was cut off in the video and only shows the first six ships in each column. There are certainly more ships, including Tier VIII)

Tier VIII Alabama*
Tier VIII Kidd*
TIer VIII Lenin*
Tier VIII Massachusetts* (Odd choice, as Massachusetts is getting removed, would have thought this would be a "RARE SHIP")
Tier VIII Saipan*
Tier VIII Wichita*
Tier VII Blyskawica*
Tier VII Duca degli Abruzzi*
Tier VII Gorizia (Christmas 2019 shipyard mid-level reward)
Tier VII Haida*
Tier VII Scharnhorst*
Tier VII Z-39*

POTENTIAL SHIPS NOT INCLUDED IN ANNOUNCEMENT VIDEO (Includes virtually all Tier V+ premium ships but excludes Tier X ships, Black Friday ships, New Year's ships, and external collaboration ships that have not heretofore been included in the drop list for Santa crates)

Tier IX Black (Unlikely to be included, formerly steel ship to be re-released for coal in the future)
Tier VIII Anchorage (New release for 2020) [Dockyard ship, I predict this will not be on the drop list]
Tier VIII Asashio*
Tier VIII Atago*
Tier VIII Bayard*
Tier VIII Belfast '43 (New release for 2020)
Tier VIII Champagne (New release for 2020)
Tier VIII Cheshire (New release for 2020)
Tier VIII Cossack*
Tier VIII Gascogne*
Tier VIII Graf Zeppelin*
Tier VIII Irian*
Tier VIII Kaga*
Tier VIII Kii*
Tier VIII Le Terrible*
Tier VIII Loyang*
Tier VIII Mainz (New release for 2020)
Tier VIII Ochakov (New release for 2020)
Tier VIII Odin (New release for 2020) [Dockyard ship, I predict this will not be on the drop list]
Tier VIII Orkan (New release for 2020)
Tier VIII Prinz Eugen*
Tier VIII Pyotr Bagration (New release for 2020)
Tier VIII Roma*
Tier VIII Tirpitz*
Tier VIII Vanguard*
Tier VIII Z-35 (New release for 2020)
Tier VII Ashitaka*
Tier VII Atlanta*
Tier VII Boise*
Tier VII California (New release for 2020)
Tier VII Duke of York*
Tier VII Florida (New release for 2020)
Tier VII Hood*
Tier VII Indianapolis*
Tier VII Lazo*
Tier VII Leningrad*
Tier VII Munchen (New release for 2020)
Tier VII Nelson*
Tier VII Nueve de Julio*
Tier VII Poltava (New release for 2020)
Tier VII Sims*
Tier VII Yudachi*
Tier VI Admiral Graf Spee*
Tier VI Admiral Makarov (Unlikely to be included, was specifically left off 2019 drop list)
Tier VI Aigle*
Tier VI Anshan*
Tier VI Arizona*
Tier VI Ark Royal*
Tier VI De Grasse*
Tier VI Duca d'Aosta*
Tier VI Dunkerque*
Tier VI Erich Loewenhardt (New release for 2020)
Tier VI Gallant*
Tier VI Huanghe*
Tier VI London (New release for 2020)
Tier VI Molotov*
Tier VI Monaghan*
Tier VI Mutsu*
Tier VI Perth*
Tier VI Prinz Eitel Friedrich*
Tier VI Shinonome (Unlikely to be included, was not included last year and is a permanent campaign reward)
Tier VI T-61*
Tier VI Warspite*
Tier VI W. Virginia '41*
Tier V Exeter*
Tier V Genova*
Tier V Hill*
Tier V Kirov (New release for 2020) [Former tech tree ship removed and made premium as result of Soviet CA tech tree split, replaced in the tech tree by Kotovsky]
Tier V Krasny Krym*
Tier V Marblehead*
Tier V Marblehead Lima*
Tier V Mikoyan (New release for 2020)
Tier V Murmansk*
Tier V Okhotnik*
Tier V Oklahoma (New release for 2020) [Current collection reward, I predict this will not be on the drop list]
Tier V Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya*
Tier V Siroco*
Tier V Texas*
Tier V Viribus Unitis*
Tier V Yahagi*

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07
  • Thanks 3

[DVYJC]
Members
4,521 posts
12,361 battles

Here is my educated prediction. It occurred to me that Indomitable was IIRC also released this year and might be in the pool as well. Not sure what it would replace, but again, this is just an educated guess, so it's likely that I guessed wrong on a couple of the 107.

Generally, I predict:

1. No Tier X ships.

2. All the ships from the 86-ship pool of last year will return.

3. All the premium and special ships released this year of Tier IX and below that were sold for resources, doubloons, or cash will be in the drop pool.

4. I am guessing that the Dockyard ships from this year will not be, but mainly because adding them in would make >107 ships, and we know that there are 107 ships in the drop pool this year.

Edited by RainbowFartingUnicorn