You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lancelot0001

What's the most interesting one-sentence review on ships?

12 comments in this topic

[AZUR1]
Members
188 posts
4,322 battles

I just got one interesting review on Vermont from my friend after he spend 300k free XP to get her.

"Vermont is not fast enough to chase her target, but she is slow enough to be chased as a target"

[AZUR1]
Members
188 posts
4,322 battles
7 minutes ago, weiwaynezhang said:

why chase when you gun can hit all over the map

Because he lost many times by sitting behind and shot All Over the Map. He must come closer to hit hard, and win.

[PVE]
Members
10,759 posts
18,518 battles

Slow BBs have to move to a good location right from the start. You have to pick the right location or you do crappy.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
5,199 posts
12,101 battles

I've got one so far for the new US 'branch' (because I refuse to call that joke a branch out right but have no other word for it yet) -

"Immovable objects that are too easily destroyed".

32 mm of armour on Kansas gives it no IFHE resistance, it's too slow to even outrun QE let alone Scharnhorst, Gneisenau, DoY, KGV and Monarch - which by the way all have better armour at the belt for close range and even range gun fire accuracy along with RoF, etc.

Put another way, playing against these ships or now playing them and they point 16 guns at a target unless its sub-10 km and broadside - 

tenor.gif

Massachusetts, even Oklahoma for it's flaws are far closer to what this line should be than what it is.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
8,450 posts
12,418 battles
19 minutes ago, WanderingGhost said:

tenor.gif

1. i see youre a man of culture as well with that Hellsing Ultimate Abridged meme

and 2. this meme is mine now, thank you for your services to my collection of forum weapons/memes

WfX5T3H.gif

Edited by tcbaker777

[REVY]
Members
8,169 posts
6,118 battles
4 hours ago, Lancelot0001 said:

I just got one interesting review on Vermont from my friend after he spend 300k free XP to get her.

"Vermont is not fast enough to chase her target, but she is slow enough to be chased as a target"

"She's more artillery than warship"

Edited by Sventex

[SALVO]
Members
6,053 posts
4,980 battles
4 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Slow BBs have to move to a good location right from the start. You have to pick the right location or you do crappy.

Since I don't have a crystal ball to know the future, there's only one right location if you are slow... Map center. :cap_old:

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
5,199 posts
12,101 battles
2 hours ago, tcbaker777 said:

1. i see youre a man of culture as well with that Hellsing Ultimate Abridged meme

and 2. this meme is mine now, thank you for your services to my collection of forum weapons/memes

WfX5T3H.gif

I was glad to finally find it - might have to try and make them myself as there are so many memes to be had from that series.

Also, by all means, the more to spread it if occasion calls (though how much it can be used we shall see).