You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Joe_918145

Got my Flint today

42 comments in this topic

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
496 posts
22,723 battles

I don't care if it is overpriced.  I don't care that I could not use a coupon.  I don't care about the IFHE changes that nerfed it and Atlanta.  I don't care what the 21 point captain rework is going to do to her.  I just don't care about anything other than I finally got a ship I've wanted for months.

It will put a smile on your face in co-op for sure.  I also am looking forward to driving her in Narai.  

Woot!!! Woot!!!

• Cool 4
  • Haha 2

[SBS]
Members
6,126 posts

Congrats.  I'll most likely be getting this ship too, but not until the coupon is available.  I think this ship will be hit too hard with the upcoming skill rework to justify splurging on it now.  Even with the coupon it will be a tough pill to swallow.

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
496 posts
22,723 battles
24 minutes ago, STINKWEED_ said:

Do you care about having it's range locked at 11km?  I'd care. 

That would be 11.1 KM.  And nope.  :Smile_coin:

[PVE]
Members
12,889 posts
26,969 battles
1 hour ago, Slimeball91 said:

Congrats.  I'll most likely be getting this ship too, but not until the coupon is available.  I think this ship will be hit too hard with the upcoming skill rework to justify splurging on it now.  Even with the coupon it will be a tough pill to swallow.

FYI in case you didn't know both Flint and Neustrashimy will be in this year's Santa crates. IF you have a ton of Premiums so you are more likely to get a rare ship it might be better to go that route and save the coal. I have everything that can drop other than possibly like 1-2 new Premiums I didn't buy this year so for me it will be better to go to the crates for Neustrashimy as rerolls will almost assure I get it if I get ship drops.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

Members
3,354 posts
17,100 battles
26 minutes ago, Joe_918145 said:

That would be 11.1 KM.  And nope.  :Smile_coin:

Good luck after the update!

Members
10,747 posts
18,476 battles
40 minutes ago, Slimeball91 said:

There was a post earlier today saying that Flint and Neuter aren't in the coupon pool. I didn't read it but you can look back a few posts and find it.

[SBS]
Members
6,126 posts
6 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

There was a post earlier today saying that Flint and Neuter aren't in the coupon pool. I didn't read it but you can look back a few posts and find it.

Yeah, that was what I was referring to.  These ships you won't be able to use a coupon until 0.10.0, the end of January.

Beta Testers
3,281 posts
26,944 battles
2 hours ago, Joe_918145 said:

I don't care if it is overpriced.  I don't care that I could not use a coupon.  I don't care about the IFHE changes that nerfed it and Atlanta.  I don't care what the 21 point captain rework is going to do to her.  I just don't care about anything other than I finally got a ship I've wanted for months.

It will put a smile on your face in co-op for sure.  I also am looking forward to driving her in Narai.  

Woot!!! Woot!!!

I feel cheated since I purchased it with steel back in the day.......................

• Boring 1
  • Meh 2

[PTRGT]
Members
420 posts
52,541 battles
4 hours ago, Joe_918145 said:

Woot!!! Woot!!!

I was saving up my little bit of Steel to get the Flint but at the last minute I had a coupon used it to get the Black (Don't judge me :Smile_hiding:) So when they mentioned it was coming out for Coal I grabbed it as soon as I could get on the server today.

I love that floating porcupine  and I sank 5 ships in its 1st game playing like a DD :cap_haloween:

• Cool 1

[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
651 posts
5,718 battles
13 hours ago, Tachnechdorus said:

I feel cheated since I purchased it with steel back in the day.......................

Are you not appeased that it is priced some 70ish% higher than a T7 BB and can't be bought immediately with a coupon? WG claims this was done in honor of folks like you. Hmmmm.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,355 posts
16,971 battles
20 minutes ago, SkullCowboy_60 said:

Are you not appeased that it is priced some 70ish% higher than a T7 BB and can't be bought immediately with a coupon? WG claims this was done in honor of folks like you. Hmmmm.

:Smile_great:This and almost as much as the Tier 10's Thunderer,Salem,Marceu,Yoshino and.............................................

Untitled 19.jpg

Valkyrie Chooser of the Slain#7 (2).png

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Cool 1

[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
651 posts
5,718 battles
12 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

:Smile_great:This and almost as much as the Tier 10's Thunderer,Salem,Marceu,Yoshino and.............................................

Untitled 19.jpg

Yes, I just bought Thunderer with a coupon. Flint is just shy of that price. I'll be waiting for the coupon price on Flint.

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,355 posts
16,971 battles
29 minutes ago, SkullCowboy_60 said:

Yes, I just bought Thunderer with a coupon. Flint is just shy of that price. I'll be waiting for the coupon price on Flint.

:Smile_great:Yes Flint and Neustrashimy  make me afraid the one I really USS Black  is gonna be out of my price range:Smile_sad:Tho to tell the truth before Neustrashimy,Flint came back I'd thought I wanted them too......................................Now?:Smile_sceptic:And to tell the truth I think WG  missed a chance to include USS Black  in the Black Friday Event and I think she would have been awesome in that Black Camo  And to tell the truth I'm sure I'll be here next yearimage.png.9f2b6554c474653d0bbc7e36b22d41c0.png

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Cool 1

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Banned
16,985 posts
17 hours ago, Joe_918145 said:

Woot!!! Woot!!!

Enjoy it for the next couple months. 

[CO-OP]
Members
2,319 posts
26,817 battles
1 hour ago, shadowsrmine said:

:Smile_great:Yes Flint and Neustrashimy  make me afraid the one I really USS Black  is gonna be out of my price range:Smile_sad:Tho to tell the truth before Neustrashimy,Flint came back I'd thought I wanted them too......................................Now?:Smile_sceptic:And to tell the truth I think WG  missed a chance to include USS Black  in the Black Friday Event and I think she would have been awesome in that Black Camo  And to tell the truth I'm sure I'll be here next year

Since the Black and Neustrashimy are both t-9 destroyers, I would guess that the cost will be about the same.  If Black doesn't drop in the next patch, you might be able to use your coupon to get her immediately.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,355 posts
16,971 battles
7 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

Since the Black and Neustrashimy are both t-9 destroyers, I would guess that the cost will be about the same.  If Black doesn't drop in the next patch, you might be able to use your coupon to get her immediately.

:Smile_great:My issue is that that they cost so much more than the tier tens :Smile_sad:Thunderer,Salem,Moskva,Yoshino,Marceu

Untitled 19.jpg

Untitled 17.jpg

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Cool 1

[TFFOX]
Members
972 posts
2,153 battles
20 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

FYI in case you didn't know both Flint and Neustrashimy will be in this year's Santa crates. IF you have a ton of Premiums so you are more likely to get a rare ship it might be better to go that route and save the coal. I have everything that can drop other than possibly like 1-2 new Premiums I didn't buy this year so for me it will be better to go to the crates for Neustrashimy as rerolls will almost assure I get it if I get ship drops.

my only premiums are:

Tachibana-Lima

Albany

Charleston

Arizona

Leningrad

Blaga (LOVE THIS SHIP!!!)

[PVE]
Members
12,889 posts
26,969 battles
6 minutes ago, AdmiralFox08 said:

my only premiums are:

Tachibana-Lima

Albany

Charleston

Arizona

Leningrad

Blaga (LOVE THIS SHIP!!!)

You would be better off going the Coal route for Flint or Neustrashimy as the chances of you getting a rare ship are pretty low. My chances are incredibly high as I have almost all the ships that can drop so it makes sense to go the crate route and save the Coal (even though I am almost to 1 Million on hand).

Have to ask, because I have no clue, what ship is Blaga?

[WOLFG]
Members
11,174 posts
10,408 battles
1 minute ago, AdmiralThunder said:

You would be better off going the Coal route for Flint or Neustrashimy as the chances of you getting a rare ship are pretty low. My chances are incredibly high as I have almost all the ships that can drop so it makes sense to go the crate route and save the Coal (even though I am almost to 1 Million on hand).

Have to ask, because I have no clue, what ship is Blaga?

Kaga B