You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
crazyrom

A holiday joke? Get 2300, 2400 and 2500 base XP, really?

41 comments in this topic

[FLTF2]
Members
218 posts
6,958 battles

Well, I had some good battles, got kraken and all, but how are we supposed to make 2500 base xp in 1 battle, just to unlock the holiday missions?

EDIT: nvm, sorry for me being stupid, a friend below pointed out that we only need 4 out of 6 missions, so it is optional :cap_haloween:

EDIT 2: it's easy, all you need to do is kill 9, like this guy (ship is Slava):
suc8wF.jpg

Edited by crazyrom

[FLTF2]
Members
218 posts
6,958 battles
3 minutes ago, BlackAngelCom said:

You can go around that mission, it only needs 4 of the set.

I did not notice that, sorry I am stupid, someone plz delete my post  :cap_haloween:

• Funny 2

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
27,715 battles

I mean, it's possible. Seems I had once a lot of fun in the old Fubuki

Wn3Rep4.jpg

Depends also on game modes, if the mission is also for ranked/clan battles, you can easier reach that number

• Boring 1

[FLTF2]
Members
218 posts
6,958 battles
Just now, Erebthoron said:

I mean, it's possible. Seems I had once a lot of fun in the old Fubuki

Wn3Rep4.jpg

In fact I visited my profile and also have some good records, some T9 and Tx ships over 3000 and midway with around 4300? must be it. But those are records, not something we get 3x in 1 month hahah

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
27,715 battles
2 minutes ago, crazyrom said:

In fact I visited my profile and also have some good records, some T9 and Tx ships over 3000 and midway with around 4300? must be it. But those are records, not something we get 3x in 1 month hahah

Also, with the hugh amount of blow outs, it's hard to reach regular 2k.

• Cool 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,456 posts
14,821 battles

In my opinion they shouldn't have put that as the first quest you see.

• Cool 2

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
1,722 posts
5,375 battles

I don't know of any way to get 2500, but any 4 of those missions will do the award group.

[GLF]
Members
1,071 posts
17,534 battles

Recipe for a 2500 basexp game:

Play Sims...  perform a game like this: 

3 caps

5-7 defended ribbons

100kdmg

3-4 kills

That should put you pretty close in my experience.  A game with those stats should be well north of 2000 basexp even on a t5-7 game in randoms.  More if you can manage more caps, also easier if you can rack up 10-20 plane kills.  Not a gimme game in a sims for sure, but not on the level of near impossible as like a 8 kill game with gascogne to get there either (I did that too  :cap_horn:  ) 

Edited by AnimaL21

Members
990 posts
11,224 battles

What you see in your account record includes the effect of premium time.  It is likely that the best scores of most players, including those like me who do not run continuous premium but only what drops for me in crates, missions, rewards, etc, will be achieved that way.  It should not be taken as a real indication of your top score (unless you did screenshot or otherwise record your true base XP monster finishes).

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
1,722 posts
5,375 battles

I pooh'pooh'ed the 2300 value as a impossible number.

Well after a particularly difficult fight with CVs in Random no less as a Shima towards the end we did score a win after all and gained at least the 2300 base xp.

I was able to upload the fight here. Its pretty slow as I do alot of thinking until after the halfway point when the game did flip towards yet another losing run. I decided to change that if possible and we actually won. However if there was more to the fight at the end I would have had been in a difficult situation. That enemy Carrier was just too tempting and I advanced forward enough to launch torps. The problems was getting out of the area of the crime with the reds closing in. Im sort of happy the game ended then. But who knows? Such a unfinished fight.

https://replayswows.com/replay/115488

[B-Z]
Members
162 posts
15,507 battles

2500 isn't something I can knock out at will, but I will hit it several times in a week if I'm playing more than usual.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
8,418 posts
12,296 battles
7 hours ago, crazyrom said:

nvm, sorry for me being stupid, a friend below pointed out that we only need 4 out of 6 missions, so it is optional :cap_haloween:

dont feel bad my dude, i made the same mistake, so you ain't alone in that

• Cool 1

[5D]
Members
1,115 posts
14,437 battles

meh that amount of base XP is not that hard to get ,  if it was 3k that would start to be challenging but 2500 is not hard at all  had it a few time today without trying much

shot-20_12.02_18_25.06-0420.thumb.jpg.bedf2680391c4fa240695edaa704bb59.jpg

• Boring 1

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
1,296 posts
12,695 battles
1 minute ago, dad003 said:

meh that amount of base XP is not that hard to get ,  if it was 3k that would start to be challenging but 2500 is not hard at all  had it a few time today without trying much

shot-20_12.02_18_25.06-0420.thumb.jpg.bedf2680391c4fa240695edaa704bb59.jpg

in a plymoth, with style.  

smoke and radar and sonar and... and... ($gimik$)   

[DVYJC]
Members
3,658 posts
8,686 battles

Honestly if I pay during the morning or early afternoon in my favorite ship (Friesland), odds are good I'll get at least one 2,300+ BXP game a day and probably at least one 3,000+ BXP game in a week.

So it's mostly a matter of taking your favorite ship that you're best in and getting a little lucky. Getting 2,300 BXP means multiple caps, 3+ kills, and a win, or some comparable performance.

[2020]
Members
148 posts
3,446 battles
1 hour ago, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

Honestly if I pay during the morning or early afternoon in my favorite ship (Friesland), odds are good I'll get at least one 2,300+ BXP game a day and probably at least one 3,000+ BXP game in a week.

So it's mostly a matter of taking your favorite ship that you're best in and getting a little lucky. Getting 2,300 BXP means multiple caps, 3+ kills, and a win, or some comparable performance.

If you can get 2300 do in one night, it shouldn’t take you more games to get 12 top 3. The issue is for a lot of newer players without a lot of overpowered favorite ship, 2300 probably once in a full moon or longer.

[DVYJC]
Members
3,658 posts
8,686 battles
7 hours ago, weiwaynezhang said:

If you can get 2300 do in one night, it shouldn’t take you more games to get 12 top 3. The issue is for a lot of newer players without a lot of overpowered favorite ship, 2300 probably once in a full moon or longer.

It is also harder if you don't have high-tier ships yet, since the earnable XP is much higher at Tier IX than at Tier V.

[ARGSY]
Members
22,236 posts
16,189 battles
16 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

In my opinion they shouldn't have put that as the first quest you see.

Agree completely. 

It seems to be a covert test of the player's perceptiveness and inner calm. Freak out now, or scroll down and realize with a sense of relief that there are easier ways through this.

A Clan battles win is of course a guaranteed 2500 XP in the bag, but alas... not a valid mode right now!

7 hours ago, weiwaynezhang said:

The issue is for a lot of newer players without a lot of overpowered favorite ship,

I pulled 2400 in an epic battle in the T7 Lyon a couple of years back, but those sorts of battles are once in a blue moon for me. I couldn't rely on doing that, and performance pressure would only make it worse.

9 hours ago, dad003 said:

had it a few time today without trying much

*eyes that stat*

*eyes plymouth steel price*

*eyes ranked/possibility of having to switch clans to play CB*

Is she actually that good, to make it worth putting myself through Ranked and consider changing clans to do CB? 

[2020]
Members
148 posts
3,446 battles
25 minutes ago, mixmkz said:

Just play t8 in a t10 match

unknown.png?width=1216&height=385

you are at 65% WR, the topic is more about AVERAGE player can't do this as wish.

[INTEL]
Members
3,363 posts
18,320 battles
2 minutes ago, weiwaynezhang said:

you are at 65% WR, the topic is more about AVERAGE player can't do this as wish.

His advice is sound.  You have a much better chance of getting a 2000+ BXP game if you are bottom tier.  Doing well in the battle is also an assumption...

There are also ships that have higher built-in XP modifier.  In my experience Atago seems to have that.  Playing those ships, doing well and being bottom tier gives you a higher chance.  Those are things the player controls.  Getting into a battle as bottom tier is not in your control but you up the odds the more you play.  Players that don't play often are going to find this task that much more difficult unless they are unicum.

[OO7]
Members
618 posts
7,639 battles

if you are in a t8 dd and you manage to torpedo dev strike a t10 dd, you're probably already on 2k base exp if that battle end up in a win.  So just keep trying

[BGSSC]
[BGSSC]
Members
2,631 posts
10,670 battles

I don't rely on those missions to earn anything, and just go about playing for the other required missions.  However, that is often when I complete the high XP ones.  LOL