You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Twitch Drops in 0.9.11

19 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,249 posts
14,672 battles

Get new festive rewards just for watching World of Warships on Twitch!

Read it on the portal

[MR-1]
[MR-1]
Members
1,545 posts
21,134 battles

and for us that already own the duke of york and the artic camo what do we get 

• Cool 1

Members
1,818 posts
27,079 battles
34 minutes ago, Gaelic_knight said:

The joy of knowing more people get to experience the joy you've been enjoying.... it's an on-going gift from WG to you through others.

Nice, yeah?

• Funny 2

[KWF]
Members
5,185 posts
6,659 battles
40 minutes ago, Gaelic_knight said:

My guess is credit value and port slot and commander if it has. No idea on what arctic camo should get you.

[MR-1]
[MR-1]
Members
1,545 posts
21,134 battles

gives you this 

shot-20.12.02_11.23.49-0201.jpg

Edited by Gaelic_knight

[CRF]
Members
919 posts
8,691 battles
1 hour ago, Gaelic_knight said:

i wouldn't worry about getting another one - I think the odds of getting the rare drop is not very big at all...

[P33DZ]
Members
4 posts
3,821 battles

Hi there,

I have my Account linked to Twitch and during the months of September and October I was able to get Twitch Containers and Twitch Missions without any issues. However, since November, every single time I got a notification, like the attached image, saying I received a Twitch Mission and/or Twitch Container and check in-game, I would see nothing. No Twitch Mission, no Twitch Container, nothing, nada.

Is there any issue related to the Twitch Integration I am not aware? I rechecked the steps and my Account Management Status and it says it is linked since June, am I missing anything?

Apologies if this was not the right place to post this, but I was not sure where to post it either.

Thanks.

Twitch Drop.JPG

[MR-1]
[MR-1]
Members
1,545 posts
21,134 battles

i got 1 twitch container and 1 santa gift container  , then the twitch mission   around an hour before it finnished 

watched some  but had it running in the backgound all day  just before the raid on son_mg

[MR-1]
[MR-1]
Members
1,545 posts
21,134 battles

now earn up to three more Santa's Gift containers just for watching! The more you watch—the more containers you get, so keep your eyes glued to the screen!

6d65d92c-34ab-11eb-a15b-38eaa735f4cc.jpg
yesterday i watched over 5 hrs of this  right to the point they  crashed into son_mg ' stream which he was totaly gobsmacked 
i got 2 containers (1 santa and 1 twitch drop and 1 mission )
today   ive been watching  the whole thing  and so far only  1 container 
so  the above quote  cant be right or they are due players more containers 

Edited by Gaelic_knight

[BWN]
Members
6 posts
3,472 battles

I did not receive the drops promised in the announcement of the Verizon Warrior Championship

On the weekend of December 5–6, World of Warships is hosting its most competitive tournament yet! Tune in to our official Twitch Channel to watch the Verizon Warrior's Championship on both days of the competition, and you will be able to claim two Santa's Gift containers for yourself—one on each day of the broadcast, as well as a unique tournament flag!

Prime Gaming, Twitch prime, Amazon and Verizon are allpointing their fingrs at each other as the culprit.  So Now I appeal to the Wargaming community...What is going on here?  Bait and switch?

Help me Hapa_Fodder

[DVYJC]
Members
3,657 posts
8,673 battles
3 hours ago, boomer_867 said:

I did not receive the drops promised in the announcement of the Verizon Warrior Championship

On the weekend of December 5–6, World of Warships is hosting its most competitive tournament yet! Tune in to our official Twitch Channel to watch the Verizon Warrior's Championship on both days of the competition, and you will be able to claim two Santa's Gift containers for yourself—one on each day of the broadcast, as well as a unique tournament flag!

Prime Gaming, Twitch prime, Amazon and Verizon are allpointing their fingrs at each other as the culprit.  So Now I appeal to the Wargaming community...What is going on here?  Bait and switch?

Help me Hapa_Fodder

I didn't get them either.

[-DZ-]
Alpha Tester
29 posts
8,728 battles

Why would anyone want to listen to noob's talk in circles and play WOW, when I can go play it myself ??? Wow Duke Of York not a very good ship sits in my port rusting

[UNCLN]
Members
55 posts
8,050 battles

I don't see the notice about the charity run anymore, does WG decides to call it off?

[QC_1_]
Beta Testers
183 posts
7,984 battles

What are the odds of getting a Duke of York or an epic drop during a certain month?

[PVE]
Members
12,854 posts
26,831 battles
17 hours ago, a252 said:

I don't see the notice about the charity run anymore, does WG decides to call it off?

Yeah it vanished from the article and from the Twitch Schedule.

@Hapa_Fodder could you let us know what happened to this event and info please.

[Y0L0]
Members
248 posts
22,451 battles

got my first ever epic twitch drop and i don't get a premium ship (cause i already have duke of york) and i don't get dubs which i would have used for dockyard, i got credits.  it's nice to get free stuff but credits aren't exactly epic