You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LowSpeed_US

How much cash ...

7 comments in this topic

[NSEW]
Members
2,156 posts
11,540 battles

How much cash one can inject to get all the ships in this game?

Have anyone calculated the cost yet?

Members
1,821 posts
27,204 battles
15 minutes ago, LowSpeed_US said:

Of course, another way of wording this question is:

How many UPvotes can one give WG

for the CV and upcoming ComSkills rework?

WG will continue to develop this game to death as long as plebes throw money at them.

Edited by theLaalaa

[-VT-]
Members
783 posts
35,084 battles
24 minutes ago, LowSpeed_US said:

You don't want them.

Seriously, you don't want them all.

I have 200+ ships in port.  Most are tech tree ships...but still 50 or so are premiums.  I can't play them all.

Neither could you.

Seriously, look at your account and the accounts of your friends.  See how many games they put into their premium ships.  5?  10?  20?  More?

If it is "More" then that might be a ship to consider.  But the others?  Umm, no.

[NSEW]
Members
2,156 posts
11,540 battles

It wasn't a question to "get them all". 

It was a question of if anyone actually calculated the cost of having all the ships in game so far.

p.s. Not interested in buying any ships. It is purely of curiosity, and lazyness.

[FRR]
Members
823 posts
1 hour ago, LowSpeed_US said:

It won't end with getting all the ships, because there's no limit to the number of ships WG can put in the game. There is also the need to get modules, signal flags, armory upgrades, camos, commanders, etc.

Calculating the cost will be a futile exercise because there will always something to spend on, including containers that offer a very slim chance of giving the gambler duplicate ships. :-) 

• Thanks 1

[ARGSY]
Members
22,445 posts
16,309 battles
8 minutes ago, LowSpeed_US said:

It was a question of if anyone actually calculated the cost of having all the ships in game so far.

I think when I worked out out a year or so ago, it was in the region of $3600 CDN. It might be more now, because we have a few more Tier 9 ships for sale than we previously did, or it might be less because some of the mid-tier ships I counted in had been withdrawn temporarily to keep things in a gentle state of flux. 

The other thing that makes it difficult is intermittently recurring things like Azur Lane, ARP and High School Fleet, which can shift the "What would it all cost today, right now?" cost up substantially if you happen to ask the question when they are active. 

On top of THAT are the bundle prices for new ships making their first appearances in the Armory. Are you going to default to the mega huge whale bundle? Or are you only interested in counting the smallest amount of money that will get you the actual ship?

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[NSEW]
Members
2,156 posts
11,540 battles
35 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Are you going to default to the mega huge whale bundle? Or are you only interested in counting the smallest amount of money that will get you the actual ship?

I suppose the tech tree ships would be a good base line to start from?

$3,600 CND is rather on the 'smaller' scale than I assumed initially.  Albeit the cost being quite hefty for a game.