Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

Beginning to think it's all MY fault.........

10 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
2,501 posts

Sorry guys and gals, it's me, not you.

In the 2.5 years I have been here I am convinced now, as soon as I get a ship after working so hard to get it,  it WILL get nerfed.

I got here just as the CV change happened. That was popular.

Got my new ships that needed IFHE.......... Nerfed soon after.

FINALLY got  a good group of 19pnt commanders... NOW it's 21

Worked hard to get to my IJN DD's and JUST as I am having a blast with them.................. I see this..........

Japanese Tier IX destroyer Kitakaze

• Detectability range by sea increased from 7.56 to 7.76 km. Other detectability values have been increased accordingly.

So It seems it is all my fault...

I am starting a gofunnnde me page for you all to use to pay me to go away so the game will be saved forever.

Yes, I am willing to take one for the team!

:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 2

[OIL-1]
Members
1,291 posts

I just put a perm camo on the Kitakaze 3 days ago. It's not you, it's me.

• Haha 1

[GOB]
Members
2,501 posts
2 minutes ago, z9_ said:

I just put a perm camo on the Kitakaze 3 days ago. It's not you, it's me.

Hey , don't be tryin to get in on my grift! :Smile_teethhappy:

We can split the take 50 -50

• Haha 1

[T_O_P]
Members
440 posts

Woa Woa Woa...... Ya'll have NO idea what you're talking about... IT'S ME!!! ...and I aint sharing it :cap_rambo:

edit: yes the broken english is on purpose

Edited by Hammer_n_Sickle
  • Cool 1

Members
1,818 posts
27,119 battles

I hear you, @Col_Nasty. My ship of choice was hit with 2 simultaneous and catastrophic nerfs (ammo type and rate of fire).  I had over 6 thousand battles in it and its captain went from 0 to 19 in that boat, alone. It was a unique item (when played 'differently') in a unique tier populated by exceptional players with thousands of games in their own preferred rides, and while the devs didn't mention me personally in their update notes on their methodical deconstruction of my chosen instrument, I knew who they were talking about. It was, in essence, replaced with a doppelganger; same name, same silhouette, but not at all the real thing. Thankfully, my Youtube channel still has hundreds of battles with my old faithful.

I don't think any action the devs can take will compete with their laser guided nuclear gutting of my ONE RIDE.

Edited by theLaalaa

[USCC2]
Members
6,274 posts
5 hours ago, Col_Nasty said:

Sorry guys and gals, it's me, not you.

In the 2.5 years I have been here I am convinced now, as soon as I get a ship after working so hard to get it,  it WILL get nerfed.

I got here just as the CV change happened. That was popular.

Got my new ships that needed IFHE.......... Nerfed soon after.

FINALLY got  a good group of 19pnt commanders... NOW it's 21

Worked hard to get to my IJN DD's and JUST as I am having a blast with them.................. I see this..........

Japanese Tier IX destroyer Kitakaze

• Detectability range by sea increased from 7.56 to 7.76 km. Other detectability values have been increased accordingly.

So It seems it is all my fault...

I am starting a gofunnnde me page for you all to use to pay me to go away so the game will be saved forever.

Yes, I am willing to take one for the team!

:Smile_trollface:

:Smile_teethhappy: Don't feel too bad. My only ship from a super container in 3 years was the Atlanta....just before the AA rework and IFHE change.

I'm not going to say it's about a general trust, but essentially you cannot expect anything to remain in this game. Everything is up for change - enjoy what you can, for how long you can and realize that at some point the game will die, or you will walk away from it and have nothing (except fond memories and some online friends hopefully).....

Give them nothing.jpg  WG Board Meeting

Edited by _WaveRider_
  • Cool 1

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
1,762 posts
5,406 battles

Typical.

Takes me a long time to learn anything. Then they change it all and remove things that work. (Ships in some cases...)

Not this time. Ive learned to prepare for things like that.

[V1LIN]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,375 posts
12,929 battles

Did you also have the Shima in Beta (both closed and Open) that got some sort of nerf every update too?

Sign in to follow this