• Cool 2
  • Funny 6

[VORTX]
Members
467 posts
6,778 battles
5 minutes ago, Lert said:

I'm quitting my factory job and going into Opera

I know some opera people, I’m sorry but you’re probably financially better off where you are 🤣

Beta Testers
3,280 posts
26,944 battles

You do that. But I will for ever keep my present job...................Beiing retired for the last (8)  years ....................... 

[WORX]
Members
11,915 posts
19,462 battles
2 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

I much prefer this hung-over version:

From my perception of events I just watch.. I am convinced, the singer is not even "trying." What do I mean by that, its like getting out of bed and performing Fur Elisa in pajamas what out the need of a rehearsal.

That level performance is not easy for anyone but who has actual training in the arts... Bravo in that regard.

No beginner can pull that off.. Not in the visual state of boredom the singer showed :Smile_veryhappy:.

[TBW]
Members
10,720 posts
18,422 battles

My cat screams so loud that I have to put her in her own room at night. If any one is looking for a cat I have a Black one that some one declawed on her front paws, which are very petite. She has sabre tooth fangs (very long) not very needy and sleeps a lot. She is the greasiest cat I have ever seen and needs a lot of fur maintenance. She pees in the same spot in her box every time, so box maintenance is essential. She bats her water dish when she drinks for some strange reason and I trip over it some mornings when she moves it to the middle of the door to the kitchen. She is not mean in the least bit, as a matter of fact she is quite timid until she gets to know you. Oh yeah did I say she was loud. PM me if you are interested.

[CO-OP]
Members
2,284 posts
26,676 battles
18 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

From my perception of events I just watch.. I am convinced, the singer is not even "trying." What do I mean by that, its like getting out of bed and performing Fur Elisa in pajamas what out the need of a rehearsal.

That level performance is not easy for anyone but who has actual training in the arts... Bravo in that regard.

No beginner can pull that off.. Not in the visual state of boredom the singer showed :Smile_veryhappy:.

Brandon Kavanagh (the piano player) is notorious for these sorts of antics.

16 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

My cat screams so loud that I have to put her in her own room at night. If any one is looking for a cat I have a Black one that some one declawed on her front paws, which are very petite. She has sabre tooth fangs (very long) not very needy and sleeps a lot. She is the greasiest cat I have ever seen and needs a lot of fur maintenance. She pees in the same spot in her box every time, so box maintenance is essential. She bats her water dish when she drinks for some strange reason and I trip over it some mornings when she moves it to the middle of the door to the kitchen. She is not mean in the least bit, as a matter of fact she is quite timid until she gets to know you. Oh yeah did I say she was loud. PM me if you are interested.

@Sovereigndawg (emphasis on "dawg') has a cat? 

Welcome to the new world order.

[WORX]
Members
11,915 posts
19,462 battles
2 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

No No not the piano player, the singer lol

[CO-OP]
Members
2,284 posts
26,676 battles
Just now, Navalpride33 said:

No No not the piano player, the singer lol

I know that you were referring to the singer, I'm just saying that the piano player has a habit of tricking the audience into believing that he is a simpleton, but ends up giving incredible virtuoso performances.  I'm sure that this is another one of his exhibitions (this time with an accomplished singer.)

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,348 posts
22,147 battles

I approve....

All black cats deserve fame.

[V_V_V]
Members
839 posts
16,390 battles
24 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

From the looks of his knuckles, other antics as well.

[MUDDX]
Banned
429 posts
1,082 battles

My mother had female German shepherd named Sugar for years. When mom sang Sugar would sit snout held high and sing (wolf howl) along. She only did this for mom's singing.