Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
__Ratel__

Filter Options - 19 point captains

5 comments in this topic

[SAF]
Members
1 post
8,604 battles

Hi WG

Is is possible to include a tick box under the special tab option in the filter option menu to only show ships that is equipped with a 19point commander. This will be useful, when you are grinding these ships to accumulate elite commander XP.

best regards

[WOLF8]
Members
650 posts
9,288 battles

Won't be useful for too much longer with 21 point captains soon to be the new Elite commander level.

Edited by Slammer58

[PVE]
Members
7,238 posts
23,090 battles
45 minutes ago, __Ratel__ said:

Hi WG

Is is possible to include a tick box under the special tab option in the filter option menu to only show ships that is equipped with a 19point commander. This will be useful, when you are grinding these ships to accumulate elite commander XP.

best regards

Welcome to the forums :-)

Timing on this request is a bit off due to the skill tree rework on the horizon.

But you definitely wanna start grinding as much ECXP as possible to help get at least a couple of those 19 pointers up to 21 points as soon as possible afterwards because any ship below 21 points will only be generating 5% ECXP each battle (which is better than nothing as it is now...but having at least 1 you can start making full ECXP from after the rework will make life easier for getting the rest there quicker).

But hopefully they will add in a 21 point commander filter afterwards.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[POP]
Members
4,745 posts
12,813 battles

A filter for ships with max level captains would be nice and has been suggested a few times before, but one big problem with implementing it will be that it only shows ships currently using a max level captain and none of the other ships that commander goes in. For example, my two 19 point US BB captains are on their tech tree ships but also share to six (and soon to be seven) premium BBs - how would those premiums be filtered when the captain’s on the tech tree ship or another premium?

Right now I have a small enough number of 19 point commanders and ships they go to that I can keep a list outside of the game (as well as just knowing which ones go to which ships), but as I get more ships and commanders those lists would become more complex and involved. 

[NNY]
Members
48 posts
9,322 battles

I have a 19 point captain for each nation, some nations I have 2.  I sometimes lose them among other premium ships. That might be because I have 351 ships and I rotate between same nation premiums all the time. I would appreciate a red star in the carousel for each 19 point commander.  

We're going to 21 point commanders? UGH! More grinding.  I'm very unenthusiastic about that miserable prospect.

Sign in to follow this