Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

My game just updated to 0.9.11????

7 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
12,889 posts
26,969 battles

As the title says my game just updated to 0.9.11. And I don't mean it pre downloaded the update that I believe was due tomorrow it actually did the update.

I am confused. :fish_panic:

Need to see if I can start the game now and what is new if anything... ???

:Smile_amazed:

Image1.jpg

Members
446 posts
2,700 battles

Client and server update

Prior to the changes, the game client was updated and the new version was installed on the server simultaneously on the day the new game version was released.

Starting from Update 0.9.11, the client and server will be updated at different times:

The game client will be updated simultaneously for all regions before a new game version is released. For example, the client will be updated to version 0.9.11 on November 30, 2020, from 22:00 to 23:00 PT (06:00 to 07:00 UTC), with the preliminary download of the new update starting earlier.

[PVE]
Members
12,889 posts
26,969 battles
2 minutes ago, Whiskey_Rebel said:

Client and server update

Prior to the changes, the game client was updated and the new version was installed on the server simultaneously on the day the new game version was released.

Starting from Update 0.9.11, the client and server will be updated at different times:

The game client will be updated simultaneously for all regions before a new game version is released. For example, the client will be updated to version 0.9.11 on November 30, 2020, from 22:00 to 23:00 PT (06:00 to 07:00 UTC), with the preliminary download of the new update starting earlier.

Ah ok. Missed that. Thanks.

• Haha 1

[ARGSY]
Members
22,384 posts
16,264 battles

I'm beginning to think they did it so that we could load in immediately on the first day of the new patch and get straight on with it, instead of screaming impatiently at the orange load bar to finish crawling. The directives are now gone anyway, and MOST people will have either finished everything else or be so far behind they'd never do it; wasting their time on this particular day is probably the least bad time to do it for the largest number of players. 

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,117 posts
11,056 battles

Does anyone know how long 9.11 and 9.12 are supposed to last? The PT was done jointly, and the content seems to mostly be shared, so I am wondering if the first one is going to be a very short patch before the holiday stuff really fires off in 0.9.12.

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
1,774 posts
5,414 battles

A number of weeks.

Its the BIG 10 something update that will remove ships in about 2 months give or take. Thats the deadline I am working against.

Sign in to follow this