You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

A B C

9 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,178 posts

image.thumb.png.decc32ee007d66d0db6668654ba258a3.png

Yeah, you got to play the cards you get dealt... sometimes though it feels like everyone else is playing checkers. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,429 posts
14,814 battles

Some days you are the club and others you are the seal, ouch.

• Cool 1

[UNC]
Members
845 posts
6,174 battles

I feel your pain.  Not a great game by me, to be fair; but it was over too quickly for anyone to do much.  Odd thing about this one, the enemy team shows 9 kills but we had 4 listed as surviving.

lopsided loss.jpg

Edited by Uncle_Lou

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,178 posts

Sometimes yup, you be the seal. It was one of those where no matter what you tried, nothing connected. I have not played Gneisenau (bless you) in so long. Thought I would take her out today. Back to back matches like that, just gawd awful match. Time to switch up, come back to her another day! 

Otherwise, just for the season...

201412_1346_dcdgc_sm.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,705 posts
39 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

image.thumb.png.decc32ee007d66d0db6668654ba258a3.png

Yeah, you got to play the cards you get dealt... sometimes though it feels like everyone else is playing checkers. 

I had a match like that today in my Midway. I got in a single air strike and then my ship was sunk. A couple of minutes later the match was over. I didn't even come in last on my team.

• Boring 1

[A-I-M]
Members
3,571 posts
14,434 battles
On 11/30/2020 at 10:19 PM, Uncle_Lou said:

I feel your pain.  Not a great game by me, to be fair; but it was over too quickly for anyone to do much.  Odd thing about this one, the enemy team shows 9 kills but we had 4 listed as surviving.

lopsided loss.jpg

No, only three survivors. You’re dead, too. Your name is lit up, (as always) but your ship silhouette is dark. So, only three greens left living at the end.