FutureShip

How to get free doubloons

31 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Members
1,153 posts
2,229 battles
2 minutes ago, FutureShip said:

I need doubloons, how to get them for free...

I am suffering from the riggers of tier 4, and I can not move on because I am stuck on tier 4...

HELP!

You guess is as good as mine. I have only earned 150 doubloons in my entire career of around 3-4 years from the starting default 500 doubloons you get.

I guess buying them is the only option to consistency get doubloons, or completing stages in dockyard events I remember gives doubloons for some stages 

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
269 posts
8,297 battles

Super containers can drop doubloons. Some missions (usually during special events) can reward doubloons. There are a few things but nothing quick.

Members
3,246 posts
591 battles
1 hour ago, FutureShip said:

I am suffering from the riggers of tier 4, and I can not move on because I am stuck on tier 4...

HELP!

I am officially confused 

AND BTW, I did not spend a dime on this game til I got to tier 6, YEARS ago  (My other main account)....so you cannot get STUCK, unless you are not making credits, and if you are not making credits at tier four.... well     

FutureShip

You will be able to view this player's battle statistics after the player has played the first battle.                                                                                                                          

Edited by neptunes_wrath
  • Cool 1

[KWF]
Members
6,762 posts
7,321 battles

If you hit a wall at tier IV then you got a problem, especially since you fight predominantly bots. Moreover once you unlock campaigns a couple reward with a few doubloons and premium time.

If you are looking for someone to donate, keeping mind asking  on the forums is borderline against the rules of the game and forums.

• Cool 1

[-TKS-]
Members
1,246 posts
10,482 battles

Sometimes there are events. Also during the ranked season you can get the balloons the higher you climb. Usually most of it is at the very top though.

Question though, why do you need them? 

Edited by Merc_R_Us

[PVE]
Members
11,290 posts
20,158 battles
2 hours ago, FutureShip said:

HELP!

Recruiting people that have money to spend, you get doubloons every time that they make a purchase. So if you know some one that will spend cash to advance you got it licked. Recruiting also gets you recruiter points when your recruits play the game and you can get gift boxes. The hardest part is that this game isn't for every one and recruits quit playing.

It doesn't say it in the WIKI but I keep getting doubloons when my recruits make a purchase in the Premium shop. Maybe the WIKI needs updating. Can you confirm this @Hapa_Fodder

Recruiting Station

Contents

The Recruiting Station HubEdit

can be located in two places:

Whats in the Recruiting StationEdit

RewardsEdit

3 different levels of containers - Junior, Seasoned and Veteran
2 choices of purchasing:
Single for yourself - Receive a container for yourself.
A double pack for your Recruit and you - Receive a container for yourself and grant one to one of your recruits.
Different levels of containers hold different rewards.

My ShipmatesEdit

A ledger of valid referrals.
Progress bar of how many Recruitment points you've earned for the week.

InformationEdit

Provides basic information about the system, click through the 5 bars to see all details.

My RecruitmentEdit

Quick links for sending out your recruitment over various platforms.

Inviting a ShipmateEdit

What you need to do:

Retrieve your Invitation link from the "My Recruitment" section of the Recruiting Station Hub
Provide your contact this link. (It should look like: https://warships.us/femennenly)

What your contact needs to do:

Go to the provided link.
Accept the invitation by clicking "Accept Invitation" 
image.png

Either:
Register a new account,
Sign in with an existing account. 
For an existing account to be considered a "Shipmate" it must have one of the following characteristics:
Have never played World of Warships
Or have played less than 15 World of Warships battles in total
Or have played their last World of Warships battle more than 90 days ago
image.png

At this point, they have the option to download the game or can launch the game if its already downloaded:

image.png

After you have your contact have followed these instructions; you should see the following on your Recruiting Station Hub:

image.png

And their name will appear in your "My Shipmate" list

Your Shipmate and You - What Can You Do?Edit

Under the new Recruiting Station you can continue collecting rewards with your Shipmates after their initial recruitment! There are 3 ways for you to gain Recruitment Points, and 1 ways for your shipmate to receive them:

761dacd2-861c-11e9-abfc-d89d6715223c_120

These Recruitment Points can be redeemed for special containers within the reward section, discussed below.

For you, the RecruiterEdit

Shipmate played a battle - 10 Recruitment Points

Shipmate played a battle in a Division with their Recruiter - 18 Recruitment Points (add 8 more for a victory)

Recruiter played a battle in a Division with two Shipmates - 22 Recruitment Points (add 12 more for a victory)

For the ShipmateEdit

Shipmate played a battle in a Division with at least their Recruiter - 5 Recruitment Points (add 5 more for a victory)

It should be noted, that a base number of XP must be earned to receive the Recruitment Point

At least 150 base XP points on a Tier I–V ship.
At least 300 base XP points on a Tier VI–X ship.

Making ProgressEdit

As your Shipmate begins to progress with their battles you'll see their "Total Points earned" increase. At the end of the week, you can collect these points as "Recruitment Points" and use them in the rewards section.

image.png

All about Rewards!Edit

Recruiting your friends to be Shipmates is the gift that keeps giving! Above we outlined how to earn Recruitment Points, but what can they be used on? Within the "Rewards" Section of the of the Recruiting Station, you'll find 3 different container types and two different ways to purchase them:

Container TypesEdit

There are three different containers with different available rewards within them, with the chance to even earn a free premium ship. Junior are the cheapest, with Veteran requiring the most Recruitment points to redeem:

JuniorEdit

bd2d96be-861c-11e9-ac7a-d89d6715223c_120

SeasonedEdit

bcd88dae-861c-11e9-abfc-d89d6715223c_120

VeteranEdit

bd2e6396-861c-11e9-b791-d89d6715223c_120

Types of PacksEdit

There are two options when redeeming Recruitment Points for Containers, you can either redeem an individual container for yourself, or redeem a double pack - where one is granted to a Shipmate of your choice. The double pack is slight discounted as well.

NotesEdit

Online guide
Forum guide

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Members
70 posts
On 11/30/2020 at 2:24 PM, AdmiralFox08 said:

On 11/30/2020 at 3:44 PM, Merc_R_Us said:

Sometimes there are events. Also during the ranked season you can get the balloons the higher you climb. Usually most of it is at the very top though.

Question though, why do you need them? 

Because I can’t play, so I have no way to get ships, so my only hope is the other ways to get ships.

Members
70 posts
On 11/30/2020 at 2:54 PM, neptunes_wrath said:

I am officially confused 

AND BTW, I did not spend a dime on this game til I got to tier 6, YEARS ago  (My other main account)....so you cannot get STUCK, unless you are not making credits, and if you are not making credits at tier four.... well     

FutureShip

You will be able to view this player's battle statistics after the player has played the first battle.                                                                                                                          

This ain’t my main account, for my stats check Pokmenmon_2020

[KIA-A]
Members
951 posts
6,396 battles

On 12/2/2020 at 9:56 AM, FutureShip said:

Because I can’t play, so I have no way to get ships, so my only hope is the other ways to get ships.

You don't need doubloons to progress up the tech tree lines. Just learn how to play well and you'll make plenty of credits especially tier 8 and below.

[NJSQL]
Members
5 posts
591 battles

The only way to really get enough to buy a good ship with them you would have to buy doubloons, with actual money.

Edited by sh0gunwarrior

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,457 posts

Thing is, don't play 4 ships.... stick at the lower Tiers AND only play Co-Op. Do NO use signals or Camos, certainly, DON'T buy them either, not for credits or coal.

Do not use XP to get add-ons or credits to buff your ships.

Pick ONE line, a complete line, say Japanese or American BBs.... and GRIND THAT TO THE END,.

of course, the line you pick WILL need the add-ons either in XP or credits. things to make your ship aim better and damage control stuff....

The aim is to spend resources on one line rather than the whole lot. Once you get ti T7 it will be better, but before that, it will be hard. DO NOT SELL SHIPS OR ANYTHING ELSE!

I see many people waste time in Randoms way too early before they learn the game, I see many people buying every nations DD;s first, a BIG mistake, Stick with BB';s as they are more forgiving and as I said, ONE LINE ONLY. I played the T1 and T2 ships and saved all the credits... focus spend in what you NEED.,.,. I now have 50 million credits which UI never go below,,,, once you get to T5, ONLY only T5 and above and earn COAL so you can buy a good T5 or above coal ship to earn credits, XP and coal Hope that helps,.

BTW, join a clan. Cheaper all around,

Been playing since the game started and have 191 ships, from 1 to T10

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,457 posts
5 hours ago, sh0gunwarrior said:

The only way to really get enough to buy a good ship with them you would have to buy doubloons, with actual money.

WRONG.

Once you get to T5 you start earning coal,.,, its how I got the Jean Bart, Georgia and many others.

[WPORT]
Members
12,340 posts
16,594 battles

<--- used coal to welcome the Aigle to my port.

As @kiwi1960 pointed out.  Several ships are available for coal.  It is just a matter of playing enough and being patient while building one's coal reserves.

• Cool 1

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,457 posts
On 12/2/2020 at 4:01 PM, FutureShip said:

This ain’t my main account, for my stats check Pokmenmon_2020

Well, there's your problem, If you divide your time between two accounts then of course you won't get anywhere fast!

• Funny 2

Members
2 posts
1,995 battles

i may be rezzing and old thread, but cant you trade your ships for doubloons?

[WPORT]
Members
12,340 posts
16,594 battles
15 hours ago, klikit said:

Not that I am aware of.
It is usually a one-way transaction.  

[REQ]
[REQ]
Members
36 posts
10,753 battles
On 1/13/2021 at 3:14 AM, klikit said:

I've only seen trading ships for credits only. Way back when, I ran out of slots, and sold a couple of lower ships to free them up. I got credits for it, as well as freeing up the slots.

[WOLFO]
[WOLFO]
Members
1,776 posts
9,316 battles

free dubs, hard to come by. I concur. But, it does happen. Not real often, more chances as a newb. The starter rewards are good.