You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

I know ya'll think California is OP...

15 comments in this topic

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
6,196 posts
18,893 battles

....but there are some T9 matches I just can't 'carry

shot-20_11.30_02_51.43-0802.thumb.jpg.b3e349d72a0e1688c80b2a0d7c757837.jpg

Edited by Soshi_Sone
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 5

[WOLFG]
Beta Testers
4,320 posts

It's the best, isn't it? Being bottom tier on your UP boat, and 3 out of 4 of your top tiers using ships that are very decent decide to feed the enemy with some of their worse performances.

The good news is you have zero obligation to carry a T9 game in Cali and can look back to this effort with pride.

Keep it up California Dreamer

Edited by lAwawaIHawawal

[SIM]
Members
5,599 posts
9,028 battles

California can be a great ship, if you're good enough to stay one step ahead of the flow of battle to overcome her slow speed and keep her guns firing. The problem is that most of us aren't, and you can have an easier time just by dropping a tier and running Arizona instead.

[MNR]
[MNR]
Members
82 posts
4,171 battles

Her speed and long reload are what hurting her. Funny thing is my Kansas and Minnie does better.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,187 posts

You know the "in" name for that particular state is "Clownafornia", right? Oh wait... you're talking the ship. Oh gotcha. :cap_haloween:

• Cool 1

[TIGRB]
Members
372 posts
1,775 battles

The California for me does Great in tier 7 matches but struggles in higher tier. It's AP is inconsistent at best unless almost point blank. AA however is decent all around. Tier 8 and 9 she is a Sloth and used for target practice.

[CLUMP]
Members
1,221 posts
1,542 battles
6 hours ago, Soshi_Sone said:

....but there are some T9 matches I just can't 'carry

shot-20_11.30_02_51.43-0802.thumb.jpg.b3e349d72a0e1688c80b2a0d7c757837.jpg

@Soshi_Sone what if told you California isn't OP :Smile_hiding:

2 hours ago, Herr_Reitz said:

You know the "in" name for that particular state is "Clownafornia", right? Oh wait... you're talking the ship. Oh gotcha. :cap_haloween:

The state that can't keep the power on for all it's a resident year long it seems like third world country :Smile_teethhappy: I am not trying to insult poor nations the point is the fifth largest economy in the world AND they CANT KEEP THE POWER ON :Smile_veryhappy:  Did I mention the state is constantly broke or going into bankruptcy or has been bankrupt :Smile_facepalm:

Edited by LastRemnant

[GOB]
Members
2,523 posts
4 hours ago, Herr_Reitz said:

In?  With whom?

Sounds like yet another Hater name people come up with that can't make it here to me.

We love seeing all the plates on cars and crowds in airports caused by  the hater states people that flood here year round to get away from their homes so they can live the good life for a week or two.

kinda renders all those hater names moot.

Now to get out on this cloudless day and enjoy a 80 degree walk on the beach.

It helps me get over all the Hate :cap_haloween:

• Boring 1

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,187 posts
5 hours ago, Col_Nasty said:

In?  With whom?

Sounds like yet another Hater name people come up with that can't make it here to me.

We love seeing all the plates on cars and crowds in airports caused by  the hater states people that flood here year round to get away from their homes so they can live the good life for a week or two.

kinda renders all those hater names moot.

Now to get out on this cloudless day and enjoy a 80 degree walk on the beach.

It helps me get over all the Hate :cap_haloween:

No, that name came from some folks known as You Tubers who are bailing out of CA. Some are heading to Las Vegas, some to Texas, some even to Tennessee or Kentucky. Your tourism is dying / will die soon enough. It will be all gone, bye bye... we'll have to check back in a year.

Arizona has been corrupted by the overflow from CA; I was in AZ in the late 90's and saw it happening. Our real estate prices went up two to three times full-fold. (100K home selling for 300K makes that a two hundred percent increase, right?) 

Problem for CA residents now versus then? Property values have dropped or are dropping more? If you want to sell now you'd have to sell at a loss? 

I do hope it continues to be a sustainable place to live and enjoy the weather. Winter's great because at least you won't have to ration your electricity for AC, right? Wildfires, earthquakes... next year will be at least interesting I'm gonna say.

I do however wish all the best for you and yours as I don't really want anyone to suffer ill things. 

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,776 posts
712 battles

I've lived here my entire life and I agree with "Clownafornia" whole-heartedly. 

Live "the good life"? In the state with the highest poverty rate in the country? Lol okay.