Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
KptzS_Otto_Kahler

Nomogram Classic Crosshair Crashing Game

3 comments in this topic

[ONAVY]
Members
49 posts
10,277 battles

Guys, I had a lot of crashing problems lately, support asked me to disable my mods, and than it was fine.

So I tried one by one, and the one that when I use, crashes the game is the Nomogram Classic Crosshair.

It damage game files, than I have to use the "Repair" tool to fix it everytime. Without this mod, everything goes fine.

Do somebody have this kind of problem? Where can I find help? Thanks!

[DOW]
[DOW]
Members
994 posts
33,654 battles

Having a similar problem, about every 5th game or so my guns stop firing tracers, the mini map starts to fail, torpedoes don't show on screen etc., all until I re boot the client. Sometimes if don't touch anything for a couple minutes in game it fixes itself. If I don't run any Nomogram crosshair, I don't have this problem.

[ONAVY]
Members
49 posts
10,277 battles
9 hours ago, Roadrider7021 said:

Having a similar problem, about every 5th game or so my guns stop firing tracers, the mini map starts to fail, torpedoes don't show on screen etc., all until I re boot the client. Sometimes if don't touch anything for a couple minutes in game it fixes itself. If I don't run any Nomogram crosshair, I don't have this problem.

About every 5th game, exactly like here. And then I go for the repair tool at launcher and it always fix some files.

Mine most of the times straight up crash, but sometimes it load the game without any of the GUI elements: no minimap, health bar, aim, nothing. This happens on port too.

Sign in to follow this