Sign in to follow this  
MaxPain

This game is no longer fun!

56 comments in this topic

Banned
33 posts
2,637 battles

I have been here since the start of wows, I'm not a hardcore player but i always come back to play wows and am mainly BB player.

I tried to endure the CV rework but this is just ridiculous and stupid.

You can never completely dodge dropped torps , T10 CV can take your BB hp to 20% with one set of those unlimited planes unless u r in a pack combining AAs, AA is garbage.

I wont be playing this game anymore.

Salute and so long.

" Cant wait to see the experts and fan boys fiddling with wargaming's balls on this one"

• Cool 6
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Boring 5
  • Meh 2

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,335 posts
17,511 battles

I would certainly not play a game that was not fun.

I hope you find something you like.

cheers.

• Cool 1

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,569 posts
18,377 battles

Then don't play Tier 10 matches. A lot of the lower tiers are fun, especially if you spec good AA ships like the Massachusetts. If not then I wish you well. 

I couldn't find this template in the response memes, but this is for  UnbreakLP. - Imgflip

Members
1,118 posts
1,595 battles
5 minutes ago, MaxPain said:

" Cant wait to see the experts and fan boys fiddling with wargaming's balls on this one"

You don't visit the forums enough...this is a "Here we go again" for all us loyalists.

Members
1,118 posts
1,595 battles
2 minutes ago, Jolly_Rodgered said:

A lot of the lower tiers are fun, especially if you spec good AA ships like the Massachusetts.

Which is tier 8 :Smile_sceptic:

HMS Orion maybe?

[SIM]
Members
5,741 posts
9,263 battles

If the game is no longer fun for you then stop playing it. Games are entertainment, if you're no longer entertained then you have no reason to hang around. World of Warships will be around for a long time, so if you change your mind you can always come back later.

• Meh 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
14,154 posts
6 minutes ago, MaxPain said:

those unlimited planes

I guess "technically" unlimited but I couldn't get close enough to anything with those single-plane squadrons in the game just now.

image.png.e8c6c18968a079a7e6c7a9a1a10cb875.png

However, nobody is going to cry over your leaving with an attitude like that and only 12 posts. We don't know you and you've hardly played the game enough to matter. Obviously you don't like it so move onto something you do like.

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Meh 4

[TARK]
Members
7,331 posts
2,965 battles

I'm tired of being continually forced to play against 007 divisions while I have a bunch of suicidal destroyers on my team.

Fully agree with the OP.

It's time to spend my time with other game for awhile.

• Cool 1
  • Haha 2
  • Boring 2

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,335 posts
17,511 battles
6 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

I'm tired of being continually forced to play against 007 divisions while I have a bunch of suicidal destroyers on my team.

Fully agree with the OP.

It's time to spend my time with other game for awhile.

I thought you stopped playing a while ago.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,335 posts
17,511 battles
19 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

I've taken breaks...yes.

OK just seems like you have been in the 2k battle total since we have started chatting.

[EGO]
Banned
4,105 posts
15,592 battles
33 minutes ago, paradat said:

I thought you stopped playing a while ago.

A lot of us did but since WG tricked people into believing they were supporting the game and had some input we check back to see if they are going to honor that promise.

• Funny 1

[TARK]
Members
7,331 posts
2,965 battles
19 minutes ago, paradat said:

OK just seems like you have been in the 2k battle total since we have started chatting.

Bear in mind I also have a two small kids, a job, and enjoy other games.

I am happy if I can play a dozen games in a week...when I am playing regularly.

[V_V_V]
Members
938 posts
16,786 battles

Please, someone let me know if I ever have more Forum posts than battles; that will be when I seek a more constructive use of my discretionary internet time.

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1

Banned
33 posts
2,637 battles
1 hour ago, black_hull4 said:

You don't visit the forums enough...this is a "Here we go again" for all us loyalists.

Forum don't make a player better, practise does and you need to practise a lot cause your stats are bad.

• Boring 1
  • Meh 2

Banned
33 posts
2,637 battles
1 hour ago, Snargfargle said:

I guess "technically" unlimited but I couldn't get close enough to anything with those single-plane squadrons in the game just now.

image.png.e8c6c18968a079a7e6c7a9a1a10cb875.png

However, nobody is going to cry over your leaving with an attitude like that and only 12 posts. We don't know you and you've hardly played the game enough to matter. Obviously you don't like it so move onto something you do like.

I have o clue what you trying to show me ?! beside i don't need to have 10k post to know wat am i talking about!!

My stats shows who am i as player, while yours is private!!?

Edited by MaxPain
  • Meh 2

[SALVO]
Members
26,051 posts
28,775 battles
Just now, MaxPain said:

Forum don't make a player better, practise does and you need to practise a lot cause your stats are bad.

Actually, the forum can help improve one's play if one seeks out good advice.  Watching youtube videos of good players can also help, if you pay attention to what they're doing.  "Practicing" the same old bad habits doesn't make one better.

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Members
6,041 posts

So stop playing, and find something you can have fun in. 

Worst thing you can do to yourself in gaming is force yourself to play something you no longer enjoy.

Games evolve, and when they do, let go, instead of getting bitter that the changes aren't what you want.

[SALVO]
Members
26,051 posts
28,775 battles
1 minute ago, MaxPain said:

I have no clue what you trying to show me ?!

He was showing you that you can effectively run out of planes, because it take a long time to replenish your hangers once you've lost a lot of planes.

• Cool 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
14,154 posts
3 minutes ago, MaxPain said:

I have o clue what you trying to show me ?!

Which shows that you don't know the game very well. You don't seem happy with it or all that invested in it. Maybe you can find another game that more suits your gaming needs.

• Boring 1

Members
923 posts
2,737 battles
1 hour ago, MaxPain said:

unless u r in a pack combining AAs, AA is garbage.

Or build into AA.  Funny how many people cry about "ineffective AA" but don't put any points or modules into it.

[-DF-]
Beta Testers
3,497 posts
6,241 battles
6 minutes ago, Snarky_Wombat said:

Or build into AA.  Funny how many people cry about "ineffective AA" but don't put any points or modules into it.

But it isn't true that putting points into AA has tons of drawbacks that make speccing pretty much anything else far more valuable?  I think that's true.

Edited by CommodoreKang
points!

Banned
33 posts
2,637 battles
12 minutes ago, Snarky_Wombat said:

what u just wrote show how clueless you are about AA and BBs  and it is effectively at the end of the battle!!?

I just saw you r CV main so thats why u have no clue about anything!!

15 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Which shows that you don't know the game very well. You don't seem happy with it or all that invested in it. Maybe you can find another game that more suits your gaming needs.

I am pretty sure i know enough and as i said my stats shows who am i as player, while yours is private!!?

Edited by MaxPain
  • Cool 1
  • Sad 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 2