You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
GRUMPASALTY

Kremlin Stealth Nerfed?

7 comments in this topic

Members
70 posts
5,023 battles

I have a bit of a question to ask, and I'm well aware this might make me look like a bit of an idiot. But I have been away from the game for quite a while and couldn't help but notice when I played Kremlin the shells seemed to travel a bit slower than what I was used too. Don't get me wrong it doesn't make the ship unplayable I just found it a bit odd considering at one stage Kremlin had one of if not the highest shell velocities in game.

And well this raises the question, was Kremlin stealth nerfed? Because I don't remember hearing anything about this and I do check the news quite often even when I am on a long break. I double checked with a now retired super-tester who had screenshots of the Kremlin's stats from a while back and he said to me that the shell velocity used to be 900m/s well after it was released.

If it is true that Kremlin was stealth nerfed, I want to ask what brought about this change? Because I feel like her guns were the best attribute of the ship and it was more the armor that people were complaining about. The high shell velocity, decent range and high turret traverse speed made this ship perfect for getting up close and personal if you needed to or were forced into that situation by an aggressive enemy player.

Either way, I just ask this out of curiosity. 

Kremlin Nerf.png

[REVY]
Members
8,261 posts
6,118 battles
34 minutes ago, GRUMPASALTY said:

I have a bit of a question to ask, and I'm well aware this might make me look like a bit of an idiot. But I have been away from the game for quite a while and couldn't help but notice when I played Kremlin the shells seemed to travel a bit slower than what I was used too. Don't get me wrong it doesn't make the ship unplayable I just found it a bit odd considering at one stage Kremlin had one of if not the highest shell velocities in game.

And well this raises the question, was Kremlin stealth nerfed? Because I don't remember hearing anything about this and I do check the news quite often even when I am on a long break. I double checked with a now retired super-tester who had screenshots of the Kremlin's stats from a while back and he said to me that the shell velocity used to be 900m/s well after it was released.

If it is true that Kremlin was stealth nerfed, I want to ask what brought about this change? Because I feel like her guns were the best attribute of the ship and it was more the armor that people were complaining about. The high shell velocity, decent range and high turret traverse speed made this ship perfect for getting up close and personal if you needed to or were forced into that situation by an aggressive enemy player.

Either way, I just ask this out of curiosity. 

Kremlin Nerf.png

Maybe you mixed up Kremlin with Khabarovsk in your head?

[-H-]
Members
213 posts
6,448 battles

It would never happen. Pride of the big boat Russian line? No. WG would never let it be anything than top notch 

[WOLF3]
Members
29,592 posts
25,666 battles
2 hours ago, Concept6 said:

It would never happen. Pride of the big boat Russian line? No. WG would never let it be anything than top notch 

Then you've either been out of touch in the game a long time or you have very selective memory.

Kremlin has gotten nerfed a little bit and it's performance hasn't been all that.  It's good still, but not "Pride of the big boat Russian line" dominating the game like you people try to make her out to be.

http://maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/shipstats/na/ship_20200926.html

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Members
1,399 posts
20,371 battles
4 hours ago, BanCVComplainers said:

Russian ships stealth nerfed? lmbo

Stealth nerf? NYET comrade, we stealth buff!