Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CheezWeez

Credits

17 comments in this topic

[YETI]
Members
23 posts
1,824 battles

Ok so I need 8 mil to Minotaur, problem is, I’m broke, so no premiums, tho I’m 40k or so more coal to Georgia.

But I don’t wanna wait that long, and I’ve sold everything I want to sell in the inv and ships.

I have Lightning, Audacious, Black Swan (I know the last one wasn’t necessary, but Idc). I have 9 million credits atm, if something’s worth investing. Thanks in advance!

Edited by CheezWeez

Members
3,958 posts
14,322 battles

Id just play your premiums. Selling those ships isnt going to get you close to what is necessary. Just play your premiums.

Also dont yolo down mid in two brothers. You'll probably earn more credits by playing the flanks.

[YETI]
Members
23 posts
1,824 battles
3 minutes ago, Rollingonit said:

Id just play your premiums. Selling those ships isnt going to get you close to what is necessary. Just play your premiums.

Also dont yolo down mid in two brothers. You'll probably earn more credits by playing the flanks.

Two things: I LOVE THE YOLO (and I actually succeed a fair amount)

You should see that sweet 150k Neptune yolo, dmg might not be impressive, but damn the game was, but I guess I get what you’re saying

besides, fun over money/wr?

and as I said, I’m broke, no premiums, tho 40k to Georgia

Edited by CheezWeez

Members
3,958 posts
14,322 battles
8 minutes ago, CheezWeez said:

You should see that sweet 150k Neptune yolo, dmg might not be impressive, but damn the game was, but I guess I get what you’re saying

I see, those must be rentals. 

[YETI]
Members
23 posts
1,824 battles

They are, I hated them all if I remember correctly lol

maybe dunkerque was fine

Edited by CheezWeez

[WOLFG]
Members
31,839 posts
9,859 battles

Honest advice? Unless this a 2nd account, drop back and bring some other lines up that far. Doing so will build credits. And you never know if you've found your favourite ship line until you try it.

Get Georgia ASAP, and you're set.

Try to also keep some T5-7s around that you like. On a free account, those are your credit grinders, if you want to take a break from Georgia.

Beta Testers
3,285 posts
26,944 battles
26 minutes ago, CheezWeez said:

Ok so I need 8 mil to Minotaur, problem is, I’m broke, so no premiums, tho I’m 40k or so more coal to Georgia.

But I don’t wanna wait that long, and I’ve sold everything I want to sell in the inv and ships.

I have Lightning, Audacious, Black Swan (I know the last one wasn’t necessary, but Idc). I have 9 million credits atm, if something’s worth investing. Thanks in advance!

I've sent you a Gifted amount of credits and some flags .Happy thank given.

• Cool 1

[PHD]
Members
256 posts
8,142 battles
10 hours ago, Tachnechdorus said:

I've sent you a Gifted amount of credits and some flags .Happy thank given.

How do you do that?

[PHD]
Members
256 posts
8,142 battles
2 minutes ago, Princess_Daystar said:

You can purchase stuff in the ship as a gift for friends.

How?

[4HIM]
Members
3,244 posts
14,580 battles
42 minutes ago, WM1957 said:

How do you do that?

In the store, once you hit the "Purchase" button it takes you to the purchase options page.  There's a toggle in the upper right that says "Purchase as gift".  Flip that and enter the players IGN and then pony up the payment.  

Useful to know when the Secret Santa threads get going. 

Members
658 posts
5,327 battles
11 hours ago, CheezWeez said:

dont play high tiers if you like that playstyle, there will only be suffering over there

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
2,218 posts

You keep a few ships on hand say T6 to T8 if you have permacamo etc on the ship and with a clan you can cut your service cost at the end of battle to half or less than what you earned in credits.

I usually play ranked or random or scenarios if I need credits.  The little ships in lower tiers support the expensive top end stuff which usually breaks even or worse. There are 7 that can do scenarios to bypass the 30 minute limit between plays. So a hour or so of scenarios at 300K credits times 5 ships played give or take would be almost two million. A second hour you would be able to out fit any ship with equiptment. A week later you should have all of your ships in equipment and piled up a few tens of millions of credits.

At some point you need credits to play at all. Thats where a stand alone bank account and debit master card comes to play. Keep in mind that there are fees from time to time depending on what you buy.

Edited by xHeavy

[ICO]
Members
59 posts
1,696 battles

You may have already done this, but it's worth mentioning; check your inventory. you might have a lot of stock modules sitting around in there and those can stack up in price (especially the A hulls for higher tier ships), Every now and then when I'm feeling particularly low on credits and just need a few million more for some next purchase I often find it there by selling some old modules.

obviously if you've done this recently or do this regularly, then it probably won't help. But if it's something you don't' do often, it's a decent piggy bank for 'loose change'.

Edit: nvm I re-read your OP and see you already checked inventory. disregard me

Edited by Skipper30087
  • Cool 2

Sign in to follow this