You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Oldwolfdog

Random Play

12 comments in this topic

[CDNUS]
Members
33 posts

Random Play Really Sucks now I Played 25 Games today and won 1 What the hell did they do to the game? 

If it is going to stay like this I will Just stop playing this game and find something where I have a chance to win.

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1
  • Meh 1

[TRU]
Members
726 posts
21,040 battles

Wow 1 win out of 25 random games?   That hurts.   

I never had that much of a bad streak but there are nights where I can't buy a win (say out of 8 or so games).  

Then I can hop on the next day and win 7 out of 8.   

I would advise a break from randoms and do some COOP/Operations before giving it another go.  

Hope your luck changes!

[PVE]
Members
5,015 posts
22,079 battles
5 minutes ago, Oldwolfdog said:

Random Play Really Sucks now I Played 25 Games today and won 1 What the hell did they do to the game? 

If it is going to stay like this I will Just stop playing this game and find something where I have a chance to win.

It's called a "non-random, skill density distributed population".....  In other words, the Random battle player distribution in more 30 (new)/70 (vets) in stead of 69.3 percent average players that would make up a "bell curve" the MM needs to function.

Now, mostly cascading error(s) stomps......  Everyone I knew in the game left months ago.

Here is the solution:  come play COOP with us.  We have more fun.  We win most of our matches.  We earn a little less per game value.........but, we win almost every match and HAVE FUN !!!  Random battle are Hudo DooDoo........  It will spare you the stress of constant losses you can't even influence and you'll achieve Event value and walk away with a smile !!!  Instead of throwing a bookend at the monitor......:cap_like:

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,335 posts
17,511 battles
16 minutes ago, Oldwolfdog said:

Well that is pretty ruff. Maybe you will have a 25 win streak next.

Members
3,967 posts
14,408 battles

I dont know how you managed to keep playing with that many losses. After a certain point, just take a break; or go play co op like asym says. 

Beta Testers
3,288 posts
26,944 battles
1 hour ago, Oldwolfdog said:

That happen to me once a couple of years ago ...............

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,729 posts
14,874 battles
1 hour ago, Oldwolfdog said:

11 minutes ago, Tachnechdorus said:

That happen to me once a couple of years ago ...............

Streaks happen, don't let the bad ones get you down and enjoy the good ones while they last.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
14,226 posts
3 hours ago, Oldwolfdog said:

Here's some that you can win. I'm not being facetious here. I play games on this site when I'm a bit bored but don't have the time to invest in a WOWS game. They are pretty fun.

https://cardgames.io/

Edited by Snargfargle

[PIG]
[PIG]
Members
1,314 posts
6,542 battles
10 hours ago, Oldwolfdog said:

Oink!!! Hey, pig!!?? Would you complain if you had played 25 games, all victories? No. But I love your content, "I'm not happy because I loose". Great. Goltz

[NOVEL]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
27,938 battles

Played yesterday because of the container. The matches were a real pain. DD yolo into cap, try sink a CV instead of supporting the team, teams that wanted to farm kills and throw the game away, BB that had a meeting behind some rocks, the usual crowd. I lost 3/4 games. Oh, and yes, lost karma in Co Op for being MVP.

Will go back to other games. Was a mistake to log after I have been 2 weeks away.

Got the Halo Master Chief edition for $15, fun to go back to some games I played a long time ago.

[WOLFG]
Beta Testers
4,320 posts

Pro tip, if you lost 3 in a row just log off, call it a night, watch a movie with your SO or play with your kids. It's just not your day and tomorrow will be better.

Edited by lAwawaIHawawal