You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
JimmyChAngE

Are you sure about this? Wargaming!

60 comments in this topic

[BIER]
Members
2 posts
5,542 battles

When I saw the Jean Bart B online, I paid for it immediately, without any consideration, because I didn't have it before. I joined WOWs in April this year, so I missed the chance to get the standard one.

Then I got one Black Friday mission, cooooool, it's a good stuff!

image.thumb.png.0add66de7c1d51174d74f55550406844.png

But! After several battles I realized: I CANNOT finish the mission with Jean Bart BI should use the standard one!

image.thumb.png.56782034689d762e7b741290bd60045e.png

I'm so upset now...YOU ARE REALLY BAD! WARGAMING!

• Cool 1
  • Haha 2
  • Boring 5
  • Meh 12

[WOLF2]
Members
310 posts
7,286 battles

2 minutes ago, JimmyChAngE said:

I paid for it immediately, without any consideration,

/thread

• Cool 4
  • Haha 2

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,067 posts
20,775 battles
11 minutes ago, JimmyChAngE said:

I paid for it immediately, without any consideration

<snip>

Use consideration when dealing with predatory for-profit companies.

• Cool 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Meh 1

Members
1,870 posts
27,451 battles
19 minutes ago, JimmyChAngE said:

I think this makes the 1000th post by a person that is ruled by impulse rather than consideration.

Illiteracy (as well as ignorance of WGing's poor communication skills) can cost you.

• Cool 1

[-KAK-]
Members
610 posts
12,499 battles

You know, I really appreciate WG giving us these missions for those of us who already have the regular ships. But, given that half of the playerbase (Each year now, mind you) has shown that it can't read, I wonder how long until they just axe the missions entirely? :Smile_facepalm:

• Haha 1

[O_O]
Members
6,958 posts
16,827 battles
42 minutes ago, JimmyChAngE said:

But! After several battles I realized: I CANNOT finish the mission with Jean Bart BI should use the standard one!

Not only does your second screen shot pretty clearly explain things, this is also the 3rd year of Black ships and these doubloon missions.

It is pretty old news by now (but obviously not to you...sorry).

• Sad 1

[SALVO]
Members
26,053 posts
28,799 battles
56 minutes ago, JimmyChAngE said:

When I saw the Jean Bart B online, I paid for it immediately, without any consideration, because I didn't have it before. I joined WOWs in April this year, so I missed the chance to get the standard one.

1.  Why the heck didn't you read that you needed the NON-black version of the ship to do the doubloon mission?  It was right there in black and white for all to read.

2. The doubloon mission is to help give owners of the NON-black version of the ship additional incentive to buy the black version of said ship.

You have only yourself to blame because you didn't bother reading the details!!!

• Cool 1

[DEV_X]
Alpha Tester
2,670 posts
25,824 battles

What is wrong with you people and these posts? 

Read what they put out.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Members
479 posts
2,867 battles

It's scammy. The idea that you buy a ship to unlock a set of missions for a completely different ship that is not actually currently available is non-intuitive and clearly designed to trick people.

• Cool 1
  • Sad 1

[DEV_X]
Alpha Tester
2,670 posts
25,824 battles
5 minutes ago, Whiskey_Rebel said:

It's scammy. The idea that you buy a ship to unlock a set of missions for a completely different ship that is not actually currently available is non-intuitive and clearly designed to trick people.

No it's not meant to be a scam for once. 

In a lot of situations involving loot crates I would agree but they put the information out before the sale even starts. Also, this is the 3rd year of this, maybe 2nd so correct me if I'm wrong.

The idea is to entice someone like me, that has all these ships to buy them again and get rewarded. I have 0 reasons to buy a second copy black of a ship unless I'm a hardcore goth or if I want those missions. That's it.

• Cool 1

[ANZ4C]
Members
248 posts
7,720 battles
1 hour ago, JimmyChAngE said:

Not WG fault you have the reading comprehension of a 5yo.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
14,172 posts

I just went to the Premium shop. I can understand the OP's frustration. Nowhere at the purchase point does it say that the ship you buy isn't the ship that you need to complete the mission with.

image.png.3a326bed764ac38f1ab91caabcb91348.png

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Sad 1

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,238 posts
12,097 battles
2 hours ago, JimmyChAngE said:

Captain James T. Kirk Slapping Himself | Gifrific

[ABCD3]
Members
512 posts
14,205 battles

Reading
Reading is the complex cognitive process of decoding symbols to derive meaning. It is a form of language processing.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,238 posts
12,097 battles
11 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I just went to the Premium shop. I can understand the OP's frustration. Nowhere at the purchase point does it say that the ship you buy isn't the ship that you need to complete the mission with.

image.png.3a326bed764ac38f1ab91caabcb91348.png

Take another look Snargfargle its right there in black and white . By the way I love your song parities .

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
14,172 posts
12 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Take another look Snargfargle its right there in black and white . .

I had to wade through the news to even find it (and I finally did only at the bottom of the news). I can understand why people who just click on the Black Friday link and purchase the ship could be confused.

By the way I love your song parities

Thanks!

I've written well over a hundred of the things if you are interested. Here are a few of the older ones if you've missed any.

[A-D-F]
[A-D-F]
Members
2,309 posts

Rule #1: You are dealing with WG, a Russian game company. Morals, ethics, nor human decency are even in their genetic makeup, let alone their business practices. Keep firmly in mind that you are dealing with people who would steal flies from a blind spider, and be sure to have at least three lawyers parse any offer that appears in their store. Then give that nice man on the other line the $300 he needs to pay the taxes on the Irish Sweepstakes instead, he almost certainly has a better customer service department should there be any problems.

• Funny 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,335 posts
17,511 battles

But you bought the ship before you knew about the mission.

The ship is worth it.

• Cool 2

[REVY]
Members
8,261 posts
6,118 battles

When I saw the Jean Bart B online, I paid for it immediately, without any consideration, because I didn't have it before.

What's the problem?

• Funny 1