Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Taichunger

Your Bimonthly Reminder that the bot 180 deg torp bug still isn't fixed

7 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
Members
13,459 posts
38,060 battles

image.thumb.png.8ab1660b3e1f711d5c5c9617f0108f83.png

Still seeing this in coop from time to time. Note that there is no other green ship the Fiji's starboard torps could have been aimed at. In this bug, the torps go out 180 degrees of the intended direction. The Fiji then launched torps at me properly. 

• Boring 1

[REQ]
Members
20 posts
8,043 battles

Maybe they're just simulating overenthusiastic human players. I know I've occasionally been shot or torped by bots, with nothing else around me, and no enemy ships. I know I've seen bots shooting at random holes in the water before.

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,457 posts
1 hour ago, DrHolmes52 said:

That island deserved it.

Yes, it did, Sherlock, but is that any reason to punish the humans. This happens to me quite a bit... also, they seem to have this desire to want to ram human players...

If they do ram a human, then its unfair that the human is also fined... right... if that is intentional, and WG owns the bots.... then its theft.

As for the torpedoes, if the torps hit... and you are sunk.... then its the theft of signals and Camo....

But what penalty does the bot suffer? At worst, he is pink for the remainder of the game.... yeah, right....

What exactly is WoWs teaching new players here? Well, firing at your team mates is OK..... and sure, ramming them is fine as well... why? Well, simply, theft! They have known about these bugs right from the start... and nothing is done... why not? Because it wastes YOUR resources.....

Edited by kiwi1960

[WOLFG]
Members
11,589 posts
10,709 battles
5 minutes ago, kiwi1960 said:

Yes, it did, Sherlock, but is that any reason to punish the humans. This happens to me quite a bit... also, they seem to have this desire to want to ram human players...

If they do ram a human, then its unfair that the human is also fined... right... if that is intentional, and WG owns the bots.... then its theft.

As for the torpedoes, if the torps hit... and you are sunk.... then its the theft of signals and Camo....

But penalty does the bot suffer? At worst, he is pink for the remainder of the game.... yeah, right....

What exactly is WoWs teaching new players here? Well, firing at your team mates is OK..... and sure, ramming them is fine as well... why? Well, simply, theft! They have known about these bugs right from the start... and nothing is done... why not? Because it wastes YOUR resources.....

It is one of the most annoying things when it happens to you.

When you see it happen to the reds, it is hilarious.

That said, I'd prefer they fix it.

• Cool 1

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,457 posts
1 hour ago, DrHolmes52 said:

It is one of the most annoying things when it happens to you.

When you see it happen to the reds, it is hilarious.

That said, I'd prefer they fix it.

Agreed.... it would be a nice Christmas present but I doubt it will be fixed. In fact, I'd rather they fixed the stutter and the settings bug first....

[KMS]
Beta Testers
311 posts
17,804 battles

been seeing this for at least the last year,  red ships are on the right side of the green bot and the green bot launches on the left side back toward the friendly fleet. Even had one shooting at me with no red ships around,  thought this might be another cheat to help the dumb red bots out.   Guess i clearly see this bug once a week,  probably happens more than that , that i don't notice because of game activity

Sign in to follow this