You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
jpalle

Spam pinging

7 comments in this topic

[DBD]
Members
2 posts
21,086 battles

Just an FYI.....spam pinging the mini map does nothing except annoy the crap out your teammates. Worry more about what your doing and not your teammates. 

• Meh 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,033 posts
20,709 battles

^ This. Someone spam pings or spam commands, I'm going to go out of my way to not do what they want.

• Meh 2

[GWG]
Members
7,358 posts
14,119 battles
54 minutes ago, jpalle said:

Just an FYI.....spam pinging the mini map does nothing except annoy the crap out your teammates. Worry more about what your doing and not your teammates. 

At one time, they limited the number of map pings...   Like when you ping the red ship in your standard battle cap so the CV stops farming damage elsewhere and resets the cap.

[CO-OP]
Members
1,929 posts
27,158 battles

It is pretty pointless in COOP,  the most pointless of all is when there is one bot left and some Einstein pings it.

• Cool 2

[4HIM]
Members
3,244 posts
14,572 battles

I pretty much ignore map pings.  Difficult if not impossible to discern what someone is trying to tell you.  I notice Flamu does that in a lot of his videos.  "I'm pinging the map trying to get my team mates to......."  Even watching the replay I can't get that message from a couple map pings.  Might as well just start quoting Chaucer in Swahili in chat for all the good it does.  

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
563 posts
10,581 battles
14 hours ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

Difficult if not impossible to discern what someone is trying to tell you. 

Either that or they ping the last remaining ship. Most of the time I just ignore map pings/fkeys, it just isn't worth paying attention to.

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
509 posts
23,351 battles
On 11/28/2020 at 4:17 AM, Efros said:

It is pretty pointless in COOP,  the most pointless of all is when there is one bot left and some Einstein pings it.

Yep, and after they do they hit radar from 40 KMs away.  LOL!

• Haha 1