Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Systemlord_1

Tons of strange things occurring at nights.

3 comments in this topic

Members
96 posts
7,735 battles

You know every night after 5pm the crazy things start to happen and it occurs all night long, but not during the day. Those wth moments are what I'm talking about. A smolensk entered the cap from behind me, not before ramming me first, then as the enemy Yamato, Minotaur and radar ship are just sitting there waiting to blap something, the smolensk sails into the cap while not even pointing his guns on anything, he looks lost as if he is just trying to ask for directions to the nearest cap and is blapped instantly. Another instance, the game right before this one, towards the end of the match a Thunderer enters the cap, a Minotaur (me) and a Kremlin and sitting to the side of the cap, the Thunderer comes into the cap and isn't even looking at us with his guns, he is oblivious to our presence and never engages us as we spend about 45 seconds depleting his health.

It's times like this that I just want to stop playing because I don't want to win like this, these sort of events continue throughout the night. I'm getting very frustrated, what is going on with this game in the evenings?

[GWG]
Members
7,358 posts
14,120 battles

Lots of unoccupied ships are going on.

I only disconnected once today, but once in Co-Op today...   My screen froze.. then jumped...  then froze...  then came back.
I asked if anyone noticed that...  silence.  Then I became aware that all my human team-mates had stopped firing (even secondaries) and were coasting to a stop.  The bots were chewing them up.
Nobody answered my calls.

I had to carry the match, but the bots were already down 4-8....   then 4-6...  then 3-3....  
Then life started returning to the human ships as they reconnected.

That was a real high damage mission...

Edited by AVR_Project

Members
96 posts
7,735 battles

A

12 hours ago, AVR_Project said:

Lots of unoccupied ships are going on.

I only disconnected once today, but once in Co-Op today...   My screen froze.. then jumped...  then froze...  then came back.

I hear you, but also the matching making is garbage, I just finished a match and the red team didn't have one player below a 50% victory rating, our team had half of the players below 44%, one even had a 33% victory rating! I believe WG like it this way, people are in the hole credit wise whereas an even match not so much. This explains why the matching making hasn't been improved upon. 

It's difficult to enjoy this game anymore because everything is so one sided, I'm tired of having to carry and still lose.

Edited by Systemlord_1
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this