You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TheBishop

where do we post the pics for the black friday event?

9 comments in this topic

Volunteer Moderator, Volunteer Moderator
434 posts
5,527 battles

What event? Nothing going on in game except the sale and combat missions. Or are you talking about Facebook?

[TKOV]
Members
232 posts
18 minutes ago, mfumukoskoldpadda said:

What event? Nothing going on in game except the sale and combat missions. Or are you talking about Facebook?

yes.  i made an account on facebook, but no idea what to do with the pic.  i thought we posted them here in the forums, but i do not see a thread for it.  trying to figure out this facebook crappola.  i guess it is suppose to be posted there.  if i could just figure out how.

19 minutes ago, Sventex said:

What's the Black Friday Event?

[TKOV]
Members
232 posts

AH HA!!!!  you make a comment, but instead of words, you post the pic there.  i was looking in the "photos" tab.  my brain says, post a picture?  ok, lets look in the photo section.

so i guess we have to upload pic to some thing like imgur?  then post link in comments?

i am too old for this sh|t.

Edited by TheBishop

Volunteer Moderator, Volunteer Moderator
434 posts
5,527 battles
27 minutes ago, TheBishop said:

yes.  i made an account on facebook, but no idea what to do with the pic.  i thought we posted them here in the forums, but i do not see a thread for it.  trying to figure out this facebook crappola.  i guess it is suppose to be posted there.  if i could just figure out how.

You post it on their Facebook post about the contest, simple as that.

[UCF]
[UCF]
Members
62 posts
11,787 battles

You post it int eh comments on their facebook page.  For those who do not know they are giving away a different ship each day if you post a randoms win in the ship type the specify. I do not get to participate as I am currently on a losing streak, so much fun being top scorer on the losing team every game:Smile_sad:.